Status
Not open for further replies.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Yaaaaaaaaaaaas Jatz tell me more!
Well she can dance farrrr better than I can!

She's rather smart, bit shorter than me and has an awesome smile! Most importantly, she seems interested in me haha (give it time ;):oops:). She seems a really good sort :thumbsu: Not sure if there's definitely something there but it's started really well.

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Well she can dance farrrr better than I can!

She's rather smart, bit shorter than me and has an awesome smile! Most importantly, she seems interested in me haha (give it time ;):oops:). She seems a really good sort :thumbsu: Not sure if there's definitely something there but it's started really well.

Sounds good! Any plans as to when you'll see her again?

Had my best mates wedding on Saturday night.

As luck would have it, I've hit it off with one of the friends there on the night. She's only 25 so I'm getting closer to my age :D

Older women :thumbsu::fire:
Was she drunk ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DaVillaBlues

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Aug 3, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New England Patriots, Man City
Beats me why many people in Australia still have a problem with same sex marriage, gay marriage doesn't invalidate traditional, heterosexual marriages in any way, shape or form, its all about giving people equal rights.

The Prime Minister's attitude to it is extremely off putting to me, many gay couples who have been together for years deserve the same basic right to wed, as everyone else.

Not just yet but we'll probably catch up for coffee soon. Maybe this weekend if things go well enough.

My mate didn't help my cause with something he referenced in his wedding speech :mad::p

Great news that you've met someone Jatz.
I'm sure Mebby will fill me in on the details.

Oct 9, 2009
CR0
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
SBYM are you surviving the heat wave?

hahaha!!

Gotta say our Aussie bravado kicked in yesterday morning when they were all flipping out about how hot is was going to be...

And then...it got really bloody hot...:oops:...hottest day for a decade apparently...

Lasted one afternoon but...now it's overcast and cool...

Off to Edinburgh tomorrow. Any good bar tips guys?

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
hahaha!!

Gotta say our Aussie bravado kicked in yesterday morning when they were all flipping out about how hot is was going to be...

And then...it got really bloody hot...:oops:...hottest day for a decade apparently...

Lasted one afternoon but...now it's overcast and cool...

Off to Edinburgh tomorrow. Any good bar tips guys?
I guess it's not really built for 35 degrees over there so it probably seems hotter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back