Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malcolm is a small L liberal , opposite end of the party as Abbott who is a head-kicker from the NSW right.

Very different outlooks.
They have different personal outlooks but they still represent the same party.
I don't have much confidence that Malcolm will be the big mover and shaker that people want/are expecting.

They have different personal outlooks but they still represent the same party.
I don't have much confidence that Malcolm will be the big mover and shaker that people want/are expecting.
Will be interesting to see how hard he goes against the right wing of the party. I suspect there wont be significant changes prior to the election but it may change a little if he wins the next election.

He's still representing the Liberal party, still got Christian conservatives holding the money (and the puppet strings...)

Bang. This is why the likes of Bernardi get preselection and senate spots. Turnbull is no fool, despite giving off the appearance of being a centrist he will have to play to the whims of the strong right factions of the Liberal Party. They'll say jump and he'll say how high, because he'll remember just what happened the last time he tried to move them an inch closer to the centre with the ETS.

Peta Credlin is no longer PM! :D
Haha I bit cheeky there Aph :D Interestingly I think she worked for Malcolm Turnbull prior to working for Abbott (thought I had that last night ?)

What a terrible press conference that was.
Didn't see it but I am guessing he trotted out his achievements , we stopped the boats, got rid of the carbon tax, repealed the mining tax , blah,blah,blah.

I think Abbott's main problem is he never had a vision for the country and all they were about was stopping things/ getting rid of things. While that works well in opposition unfortunately in government you have to do more (as in have a vision of where to take the country) and he was caught out.

And Turnbull confirms he's in support of the current Coalition climate change policy.

But things will be different under Malcolm, right?

Right????????

Not true at all. Turnbull is a very different politician. If he wins, he'll be a million times better.
Not sure I can trust anybody born with a silver suppository up their a$$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also Re: my question about changing jobs, I've got some killer ideas for internet based companies that I'm going to pursue. If executed right one will make me very rich the other has good potential too.

Also Re: my question about changing jobs, I've got some killer ideas for internet based companies that I'm going to pursue. If executed right one will make me very rich the other has good potential too.
I am a multi millionaire ( in the wrong direction) - my problem is I am based in the real world and u r all crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back