Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appeal Court in South Africa overturned decision concerning Oscar Pistorius. He has now been found guilty of murder and is awaiting a new sentence. I'm not sure that this will result in a sentence that we would consider appropriate in the circumstances but he won't be staying in his uncle's luxury mansion. Absolute nutter. Pity the key can't be thrown away.

Yea after some. Life changes I'm ready to get back into footy ball and feature more prominently on the website again.

How's have you been?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just been watching Creepy Tinder stories on YT. :eek:

Why is anyone on Tinder, seems a great way to hook-up with weirdos and serial killers. Cant see the attraction myself.
As long as you don't just rock up at a random persons house, you've got just as much chance of meeting a crazy in a club or the fruit aisle of the supermarket i'd imagine.

As long as you don't just rock up at a random persons house, you've got just as much chance of meeting a crazy in a club or the fruit aisle of the supermarket i'd imagine.
Agree plenty of weirdos and crazies in clubs and sleazy pickup joints, not so sure the fruit aisle of the supermarket poses the same danger.

Putting this here because I'm not sure where to ask.

Does anyone know your rights if your former employer refuses to pay you for the last week that you worked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back