Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when I was about maybe 8-10ish I remember him helping me out on the saints open training in getting the gtrains signature, ripper bloke.

Side note he also got me gwilts signature and all I new about him was his ripper fro. He also signed his name instead of gwilt as edge. Shocker of a nickname, I still can't work it out unless he was a wwe fan maybe, I dunno

Dad used to work with him at the ABC, saw him in an elevator at Etihad when I was younger and he instantly remembered dad and said hello to me and as we got to talking footy he told me he saw the Saints win in 66 being a young kid who loved his Saints that was huge for me.

Great guy congratulations to Molly!

I follow F1. For all of the tall at the start of the year about Mercedes being unbeatable, its been pretty good racing this year. And there's been enough off-track action to keep it interesting.

The Bianchi incident was horrible, though, and has put a huge shadow over the end of the season.

I must say that after being an on and off viewer the last few years, it's a lot more fun to watch when there's an Aussie doing well. I also picked Bottas as my man after seeing him kill it in the Williams at Albert Park at the start of the year. And those two have provided a lot of entertainment this year.

I must say that after being an on and off viewer the last few years, it's a lot more fun to watch when there's an Aussie doing well. I also picked Bottas as my man after seeing him kill it in the Williams at Albert Park at the start of the year. And those two have provided a lot of entertainment this year.
Its much better this year with Vettel doing well, Loved watching the GP bikes when Casey Stoner was racing

So how bout that Avengers trailer.
OMG!!!!! my sons eyes nearly exploded. He is a Marvel movies connoisseur, seen them all 20 times.
God help you if you talk to him and you mix up your DC and Marvel characters.
Apparently thats a big no no in the 'superhero geek' world :D

OMG!!!!! my sons eyes nearly exploded. He is a Marvel movies connoisseur, seen them all 20 times.

Don't you mess up your universes either. 616 is the main one, 1610 is ultimate, the 90s TV show was 92131, the cinematic Universe is 199999, Zombies is 2149...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not that much into it but the DC and Marvel thing is obvious.
The only DC hero who wasn't lame was Batman, but then they teamed him up with a kid in red underpants.

I'm not that much into it but the DC and Marvel thing is obvious.
The only DC hero who wasn't lame was Batman, but then they teamed him up with a kid in red underpants.
4354477e.jpg

Except that tv batman was lame ( unlike the comics ). ( we used to watch it for comedy in the 1980's --Quote by some woman in the show "batman... your body"

Michael Keaton put a hard edge back on it, and they used a special rubber suit to make him look muscular. But then Val Kilmer took the top off.... arghh didn't they know the suit was meant to look like muscles underneath, that batman didn't actually wear fake muscles its the special affects? s**t its like the creature from the black lagoon peeling off its rubber. And this was AFTER Arnie did a pretty ripped version of Marvel's Conan the Barbarian.

Untitled-183.jpg

val-kilmer-batman-bruce-wayne-and-michael.jpg

Except that tv batman was lame ( unlike the comics ). ( we used to watch it for comedy in the 1980's --Quote by some woman in the show "batman... your body"

Michael Keaton put a hard edge back on it, and they used a special rubber suit to make him look muscular. But then Val Kilmer took the top off.... arghh didn't they know the suit was meant to look like muscles underneath, that batman didn't actually wear fake muscles its the special affects? s**t its like the creature from the black lagoon peeling off its rubber. And this was AFTER Arnie did a pretty ripped version of Marvel's Conan the Barbarian.

Untitled-183.jpg

val-kilmer-batman-bruce-wayne-and-michael.jpg
Batman's had his lame moments but I don't think there'd be many better trilogies than The Dark Knight. Christopher Nolan is a genius.

Men have been killed for less than mixing universes and comic companies.

Don't you mess up your universes either. 616 is the main one, 1610 is ultimate, the 90s TV show was 92131, the cinematic Universe is 199999, Zombies is 2149...

The multiverse is goddamn confusing as s**t, people can be forgiven for confusing numbers in this instance IMO.

Earth 295 as Age of Apocalypse, Earth 818 as Days of Future Past, Earth 928 is that 2099 Marvel series, 10011 being the cancerverse, Earth 1191 was Bishops universe in X-Men, uhh 4935? Being the Askani universe Cable was sent to, 90214 being Marvel Noir, 58163 House of M, as well as simply the Mojoverse, it all gets cfonusing when across the Marvel multiverse there's a few thousand universes mentioned and fleshed out in some capacity or playing a pivital role in some prominent characters or teams.

I believe this sums it up really;
e4ab271ff8fae1f1b8187e9090a40712.jpg

Batman's had his lame moments but I don't think there'd be many better trilogies than The Dark Knight. Christopher Nolan is a genius.
Im quietly obsessed with them. I watched the Dark Knight about a month ago, the next night it was on TV and despite the ads making it about an hour longer i watched it again. Thats sad

Men have been killed for less than mixing universes and comic companies.

The multiverse is goddamn confusing as s**t, people can be forgiven for confusing numbers in this instance IMO.

Earth 295 as Age of Apocalypse, Earth 818 as Days of Future Past, Earth 928 is that 2099 Marvel series, 10011 being the cancerverse, Earth 1191 was Bishops universe in X-Men, uhh 4935? Being the Askani universe Cable was sent to, 90214 being Marvel Noir, 58163 House of M, as well as simply the Mojoverse, it all gets cfonusing when across the Marvel multiverse there's a few thousand universes mentioned and fleshed out in some capacity or playing a pivital role in some prominent characters or teams.

I believe this sums it up really;
e4ab271ff8fae1f1b8187e9090a40712.jpg

Pretty much. Can't forget 8101.

Im quietly obsessed with them. I watched the Dark Knight about a month ago, the next night it was on TV and despite the ads making it about an hour longer i watched it again. Thats sad

They are way better than what's gone before.
I've been watching Gotham on TV too, but once again defeated by Marvel with "agents of shield"

They are way better than what's gone before.
I've been watching Gotham on TV too, but once again defeated by Marvel with "agents of shield"
Oh man i hated Gotham, I literally didn't like one thing about the show. Mind you i didn't give it much time but there was just something about it. Sucks as i was really looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back