Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are they going to realise Watson is a bowling all rounder? As much as I don't rate him, he's a better bowler than he is a batsman

When are they going to realise he is s**t and shouldn't be in the side

Credit where it is due, Watson has been the best of the Aussie bowlers so far this morning, Johnson capitalised by snagging the wicket but his bowling hasn't been at the standard we expect.

Another wicket - given caught behind - probably no bat on it on replay - Indians have some claim to having a bad run with umpiring decisions
Good ball by Starc though

Another wicket - given caught behind - probably no bat on it on replay - Indians have some claim to having a bad run with umpiring decisions
Good ball by Starc though
They don't want DRS that's what they get. :thumbsu:

Watson still bowling well without any luck - I'd have him in my team if I was a selector 0 W for 12 runs in his 10th over

Push him up the order in the one-dayers, - he does well against fast bowlers which is why he likes to open - is ordinary against good spin - so has been found out when played down the order facing an older ball. He should be first drop after the first new ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer..."
If the Saints ever come good and dominate and conquer . I wont be weeping.
I will be revelling and gloating about the breadth of our domain.:D

Saw an old friend at a party last night, our convo went like this.
Him: maaaaate!
Me: mate!!
Him: **** yeah the saints are gonna be sick a 3 years.
Me: billings is my boy.
Him: we are gonna kill it!
Me&him: yeeeahawjoowhoayeahhggawhoo
Froffs involved?

Still can't believe the Yanks have their drinking age at 21. I'm 2 months off, had wicked seats (just behind courtside) at the TD Garden last night (US time), couldn't even get a froff. Shattered :cry:

But you can join the army and kill people at 18...country of hypocrisy

Just Test cricket is really suffering with there being only 2 or 3 nations with quality sides. It's Aussies, Indians, South Africa and England, then there's daylight to any other country. Now that we're trouncing the other three, I just wish there was some competition. Even during the days of Waugh's untouchables, it was still a strong competition.

Just Test cricket is really suffering with there being only 2 or 3 nations with quality sides. It's Aussies, Indians, South Africa and England, then there's daylight to any other country. Now that we're trouncing the other three, I just wish there was some competition. Even during the days of Waugh's untouchables, it was still a strong competition.

Depends where it's played, or did we forget Pakistan in the UAE already?

Australia in Australia can beat anyone, India in India can beat anyone, Pakistan in the subcontinent can beat a few teams who don't also inhabit that place, the Saffas are the most solid test team of the bunch to play anywhere at the moment. Kiwis have always been a bit subpar with the sporadic good game, Sri Lanka effectvely fell off a cliff, the Windies haven't been a force since the 80's and England are obviously the old enemy.

There's competition, it's just not going to be India at the Gabba where they have traditionally struggled.

Sri Lanka haven't been able to groom once in a generation type batting quality like Sangakkara or M.Jayawardene. While Pakistan's social unrest as really hurt cricket development in the country, not to mention the spot fixing etc, resulting in losing high level players like Amir and Asif. (albeit, it was their own fault). I think overall world cricketing quality has been declining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back