Random discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy classifieds was on last night GH I made that same mistake..
And there is definitely something wrong with Hacket.. How can he let that very fine looking wife of his walk away from him?
why the hell would they change it??? thats really irritating!!!

Chivalrous Quebec knight making stops in Saskatchewan
22-year-old on cross-country tour to promote politeness and respect

li-knight-kirouac-sask.jpg

A Quebec man who is riding across the country as a knight, promoting chivalry, has reached Saskatchewan and says he is feeling very comfortable on the Prairies.

Oh god....

Redirect that clown to the next available medieval fair.
Outstanding, hey?

Would have liked to see have seen Juddy made to do this as part of his 'chicken wing' punishment.

Outstanding, hey?

Would have liked to see have seen Juddy made to do this as part of his 'chicken wing' punishment.
There is also something disturbing about his surname that I can't "quite put my finger on";)

A medieval Juddy, with the crew from On the Couch as the court jesters, touring country Victoria & southern NSW.

Love to see them in either of the two pubs in Hay explaining their get up.

Does anyone know what that song is in the Thank Fox it's Friday add on fox footy at the moment...have had it in my head for about three days now and need to hear to whole song through.

That was extremely sad!

I am about to head out to Loxton, Berri, Morgan region for field work for my Masters (geologist)

Not looking forward to the drive!

Following up from the above.

Scary part about the trip was driving past an accident with one car flipped on its roof. Thankfully everyone was ok, still it was something you dont really want to see!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grizz, that's incredibly sad.

But the last line is incredibly bizarre - the 'terms & conditions apply' moment to offset the tragedy.

Just unfathomable.

Not sure if there is any Boxing fans in here, but Daniel Gill has just become the first Australian born boxer to win two world titles in the supper middle weight class.
A complete unknown to non Boxing followers, but is world class compared to the big names in Danny Green and Anthony Mundine...

When I go to quote someone, this comes up and I am unable to do it

"The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console."

Not being that computer savvy, what can I do to fix this? Cheers guys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back