Random discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Old School analog

I did an exam as part of my masters and it was all written. Haven't written anything of any substance by hand for like centuries. My hand almost fell off.

I did an exam as part of my masters and it was all written. Haven't written anything of any substance by hand for like centuries. My hand almost fell off.

I do a fair bit of handwriting at work anyway, but I do go into handwriting training in advance.

I do a fair bit of handwriting at work anyway, but I do go into handwriting training in advance.

Tis ridiculous you can't use computers. But, I remember when my wife was doing post grad at Deakin that she got permission to use a laptop on account of some medical condition.

At the speed I write, it's quicker.

A guy turned up to the exam dressed as Pikachu today. True story.

Did you dress up as a milkmaid as you said you would?

Did you dress up as a milkmaid as you said you would?

Nah, dug out the old leiderhosen. Difficult to write while wearing a tuba though.....

At the speed I write, it's quicker.

A guy turned up to the exam dressed as Pikachu today. True story.
Sounds like a bloke I would like to meet :thumbsu:

Congrats on finishing the MBA Mess

Great article about the cracking of the wall of secrecy surrounding Armstrong and doping. From the NY Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/21/s...ne-rider-at-a-time.html?pagewanted=1&src=recg

Lance Armstrong never came up,” Messick said in an interview last week. “But he did make a comment on the Mafia. He said, When you’re in the Mafia and you get caught and go to jail, you keep your mouth shut, and the organization takes care of your family. In cycling, you’re expected to keep your mouth shut when you test positive, but you become an outcast. Everyone just turns their back on you.”

Selling your Virginity online, refer to attached link
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...n-online-auction/story-e6freuy9-1226502952341

Henry Jr - $3000 well spent?

s**t, got to speak to the bank to get $700k for this

Catarina-Migliorini.jpeg.pagespeed.ce.oNT2fL1rR1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kurt Tippett will be able to buy a lot of Virgins when he goes "home".
That just sounds 'wrong'.

I've only read the article above, and of course the link to Henry Jr who forked out $3k and will televise the intercourse on Skype.

How do you know the girl is a virgin? but, as my missus said, she wont feel a thing with a Japanese dude. Easy cash

This is quite interesting in a kind of weird way. The book is currently on the NY List. Eminent doctor and all.

Heaven Is Real: A Doctor’s Experience With the Afterlife

When a neurosurgeon found himself in a coma, he experienced things he never thought possible—a journey to the afterlife.
As a neurosurgeon, I did not believe in the phenomenon of near-death experiences. I grew up in a scientific world, the son of a neurosurgeon. I followed my father’s path and became an academic neurosurgeon, teaching at Harvard Medical School and other universities. I understand what happens to the brain when people are near death, and I had always believed there were good scientific explanations for the heavenly out-of-body journeys described by those who narrowly escaped death.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswe...a-doctor-s-experience-with-the-afterlife.html

Royals turning up at my kids school today. Absolute pandemonium at drop off time. ABC broadcasting outside one childs classroom. Police everywhere. School has been in lockdown since 9am.

At least the kids are excited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back