Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Might aswell watch it in silence lol
It's that far off now it's like listening to a digital radio.

You kind of forget Luke Darcy could actually do special comments.

Sound back to normal I think.

Tim lane when Richo goes to full back:
"I wonder if we will see Riewoldt do the same before long"

I'd forgetten just how much the G-Train wanted to deck blokes.

Last edited:
Oh Rob what a goal, Greatest Saint of them all

Any chance we can bat through till lunch today?

He always knew where to put himself for the crumb. Kicked them from anywhere.
I would love Milney to talk to our youngsters about where to wait for the ball and when to arrive in that precise position

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what happened to Pedro?

What happened to Pedro?
Exact same message and you both posted it twice.. you must be the same person then ;)

Now you will roll your eyes at this but I was never keen on Pedro. 28, had an easy ride in a Barca team full of superstars his whole career, and would be a massive downgrade on that flog Di Maria. I'd rather buy a striker than a winger.

Who is Pedro
vote-for-pedro.png

It's that far off now it's like listening to a digital radio.

You kind of forget Luke Darcy could actually do special comments.

Sound back to normal I think.

Tim lane when Richo goes to full back:
"I wonder if we will see Riewoldt do the same before long"

I'd forgetten just how much the G-Train wanted to deck blokes.
Say that again.

I would love Milney to talk to our youngsters about where to wait for the ball and when to arrive in that precise position

Id love him to work on Lonie's radar. Milney was always such a reliable shot. Lonie has everything that Milney had except that accuracy. If he can find that sweet spot...

Id love him to work on Lonie's radar. Milney was always such a reliable shot. Lonie has everything that Milney had except that accuracy. If he can find that sweet spot...
50.11 in 02 & 61.20 in 05 are the best of Milney's work :thumbsu:

Exact same message and you both posted it twice.. you must be the same person then ;)

Now you will roll your eyes at this but I was never keen on Pedro. 28, had an easy ride in a Barca team full of superstars his whole career, and would be a massive downgrade on that flog Di Maria. I'd rather buy a striker than a winger.
I think both Half Back Pocket and I were reinforcing what a complete joke are Man United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back