Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For any of you young folks who don't understand what the hell us old buggers are talking about....

"Will a didgeridoo? Mmmmm, mmmmmm, mm maybe it'll have to"

Someone suggested a game of cricket, he said why doesn't wombat...yeah and let tenefield and he said I should have bowl but I was too out of it to play cricket so I suggested a game of cards. So I said to my mate lyptus do you want a game of eucalyptus? He said there's no point mate, darwins everytime!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

NEVER GETS OLD

Billy Birmingham is a comedy genius
Does it ever get funny though?

Does it ever get funny though?
Some people are just hard to please! :)

If austinnn doesnt find that funny lets hope he never watches the follow up single
7078f.jpg

Now that was about as funny as getting your old fella caught in your zip.

3AW Sports Today ‏@3AWSportsToday 20s20 seconds ago
Silvagni: 'We understand the reasons why Bailey (Rice) chose StK. In terms of location, it works for him. He has Dandenong mates there too'
This reminds me of one of the worst dates I've ever been on. So bad I knew it was a bust in the first 15 mins. So bad that when we said goodnight 3 excruciating hours later, after I turned the corner I started running down the street laughing in savour of my lucky escape to freedom. I sent her a text message a few days later saying I had too much work to consider a relationship at that moment.

But she knew. We both knew.

This reminds me of one of the worst dates I've ever been on. So bad I knew it was a bust in the first 15 mins. So bad that when we said goodnight 3 excruciating hours later, after I turned the corner I started running down the street laughing in savour of my lucky escape to freedom. I sent her a text message a few days later saying I had too much work to consider a relationship at that moment.

"It's not me... It's you".

You know there's a thread on the general forum to discuss this kind of stuff....

"It's not me... It's you".

Just preempting that the warcraft stuff will inevitably come over here.

Looks good. While the historian in me gets irritated as all by "Vikings", Travis Fimmel is fabulous in it, and I reckon he'll do a great job in this movie, too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next time we make the gf I want two other Sainters to spend the day with me and we all wear suits. One red suit, one in white suit and one in black, and we all have to remain in the correct order all day no matter what we do. If we win the time is extended until midnight of the following night.

Next time we make the gf I want two other Sainters to spend the day with me and we all wear suits. One red suit, one in white suit and one in black, and we all have to remain in the correct order all day no matter what we do. If we win the time is extended until midnight of the following night.

i have a bottle of 1966 premiership port, how long does it keep?
I had it on the table ready in 2010.

Count me in

Just preempting that the warcraft stuff will inevitably come over here.

Looks good. While the historian in me gets irritated as all by "Vikings", Travis Fimmel is fabulous in it, and I reckon he'll do a great job in this movie, too.

I am;
very
very
worried.

This isn't comics which have a plethora of story arcs, re-imaging of characters and the inherent ability to pre-empt theatrical releases. This is an RTS which started out in DOS, in 1994, where you had to build roads to even do anything worth a damn and had a few broken units that auto won matches. it was fleshed out a bit in Tides of Darkness & Beyond the Dark Portal and then basically became a crescendo in 3 since WCIV is a goddamn pipe dream and Blizzard are horrible.

I'm worried that I do not see trolls.
Ogres.
Magic.
Peons.
Prophets.
Daemons.

I see humans. Orcs. One or 2 gryphons, and a love story.

This will be safe, and I'm praying it'll be dark, that there will be death, betrayal, sorrow and all the things that come with "well there are these elder demons corrupting a people with blood to conquer different planes of existence that spanned 3 great wars, shattered an entire planet, ravaged another and we really haven't done anything but kill 1 of the demons..."

I mean, I cheated the game after I had finished it already to save Lord Lothar, I will literally hurl s**t at the screen if they so much as touch my childhood! /nerdrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back