Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she's a "girly girl" type, she'll enjoy the aesthetics of Guild Wars, and that might be enough to save you 15 dollars a month :p
Haha it won't same me the money because there is no way I'll pay 15 / month. It looks good though. The only thing she might not like is that you get to play as all the different species on WOW.

As someone that spent way too much time playing WoW a few years ago: Pay her $15 a month to not play it (or any other game like it). Try to gently direct her into less addictive games and more productive hobbies.

The most fun I had with WOW was the first 40 levels and running around exploring on my own. The early stuff is more of a straight RPG focus whilst later stuff is grindy raidfest s**t that drove me mental with in guild politics until I realized I had stopped playing for fun.

Or you can get her playing a TOTAL WAR game, so that she learns history and has fun at the same time.

When I taught Medieval Church History, I offered an optional assessment, where students could assess the historical accuracy of Medieval Total War II. Great fun for all.

Fantastic news on Saad's return to St Kilda. I am still amazed at the punishment handed out to him for drinking a sports drink that was a sponsor of the VFL.

I hope he rips it up this year!
Nice to see a Hawks fan who hasnt let the success go to his head:thumbsu::p
Ill tell you what, just for being so nice id be happy for your team to win the next few flags as well.
But do us a favour. In 2018 step aside and let us have a crack at it:D:D

Nice to see a Hawks fan who hasnt let the success go to his head:thumbsu::p
Ill tell you what, just for being so nice id be happy for your team to win the next few flags as well.
But do us a favour. In 2018 step aside and let us have a crack at it:D:D

No way lets do a hawthorn 2008 and snatch an early one. 2017 for me.

No way lets do a hawthorn 2008 and snatch an early one. 2017 for me.
Hmmmm let me think about that...............
obama-ok.jpg
OK

Qn guys - what's the genral thinking behind Jack Stevens quiet 2014 and why he will get back to his best in 2015?
Cheers
He didn't have a full preseason.

In 2013 he had a full preseason and he won our BnF. There's a lot to think that with another preseason he can do that again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time of the month mate?

Sorry but we had news.com talking about Jack Stevens today. There is no such player.
He's been around since 2008 now, so everyone has had time to learn about Jack Steven.
Its just starting to piss me off a little as you might have gathered.
Thanks for the apostrophe.

Charlie Hebdo terrorists held up in industrial estate with at least 1 hostage.
On channel 24 now!

It's funny, I had pick 37.
After my initial 4 or 5 faves went early, I really started hoping he'd slide to me.

"I never expected him to slide that far" :D

Does anyone know if you can actually get Linen House products at the Linen House Centre? :p

I need a mattress protector, and thought it'd be good to kill two birds with one stone at the open training on Wednesday

Does anyone know if you can actually get Linen House products at the Linen House Centre? :p

I need a mattress protector, and thought it'd be good to kill two birds with one stone at the open training on Wednesday
I doubt it. But would be a good idea if they did.
Would also make it interesting if our next Naming Sponsor was Sexyland ;)

"When a studio, can't find a coherent storyline... when they've got a massive franchise, with completely unrealistic expectations for the sequel... they turn to... lots of meaningless flashes of fights, and characters looking around confused and not sure what they're waiting for... Just. Like. The. FANS..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back