Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking through the reviews of a local cafe on urban spoon and one of the reviewers was someone that goes by the name "Uncle Barrels". :eek:

Was the naked ravioli and eggs really that amazing Daddy_Barrels ? :p
It totally was. And is. Had it again on Sunday.

Last edited:
Seen Paddy over New Years at falls, seemed like he was enjoying his time.

Seen a few other AFL players too, won't name names, but god damn they really should be a little more discreet at public events. There will never be media at these events, but word of mouth spreads pretty quickly. This is in no way related to Paddy at all either, for the record.

Seen a few other AFL players too, won't name names, but god damn they really should be a little more discreet at public events. There will never be media at these events, but word of mouth spreads pretty quickly. This is in no way related to Paddy at all either, for the record.

Last year I bumped into a few of our taller players there. They were absolutely out of control there!

discreet about what exactly?

I met swan and beams at a festival a few years back and woweee!! They can party!

Good luck to them partying, their youth is stolen in many respects, so I say let them loose as long as it's all legal. I remember speaking to ..... from LA three years ago in the middle of winter, he would have given anything to have three weeks in California away from the Melbourne winter, but alas he was tied to being at the club 6 days per week.

**** sake "Daddy_Barrels" is cringe worthy. Go back to Uncle Barrels you peanut.
This... from you? o_O

You're REALLY giving name change advice, Mr Stanley-Knifes-Manimal-Dunstan-still-can't-make-my-mind-up-so-bugger-it-I'll-abbreviate-them-all?

:p

(I love you both, you know that, right...?)

This... from you? o_O

You're REALLY giving name change advice, Mr Stanley-Knifes-Manimal-Dunstan-still-can't-make-my-mind-up-so-bugger-it-I'll-abbreviate-them-all?

Depends which one of his 'personas' is giving the orders today...

This... from you? o_O

I don't call myself Daddy on a forum. It has to be the worst name going around. I also had a reason to change from Stanley_Knifes he is no longer here. :p
It's ******* creepy as hell.
Spot on Joop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't call myself Daddy on a forum. It has to be the worst name going around. I also had a reason to change from Stanley_Knifes he is no longer here. :p
Oh please, don't give me that rivisionist crap. I was HERE, remember. And I'm an historian, and that kind of thing grinds my chaff.

You changed from Stanley Knifes LONG before Rhys left. You changed because you finally accepted that he wasn't going to be the next-big-thing that you had thought he would be, and because you had a nice shiny new toyboy in Lukey D.

Oh please, don't give me that rivisionist crap. I was HERE, remember. And I'm an historian, and that kind of thing grinds my chaff.

You changed from Stanley Knifes LONG before Rhys left. You changed because you finally accepted that he wasn't going to be the next-big-thing that you had thought he would be, and because you had a nice shiny new toyboy in Lukey D.

You caught me. :p

discreet about what exactly?
What do you think? Use your head lol.

Good luck to them partying, their youth is stolen in many respects, so I say let them loose as long as it's all legal. I remember speaking to ..... from LA three years ago in the middle of winter, he would have given anything to have three weeks in California away from the Melbourne winter, but alas he was tied to being at the club 6 days per week.
Do you think I would post what I did if what they were doing was legal???

Again, this isn't referring to McCartin, moreso a bunch of other AFL players.

Nice to see Brucey looking like less of a flog; I assume the rumoured talking-to from the leadership group mid-season had something to do with that...

Still... does look a bit like...

white-goodman-jpg.jpeg
At Globogym, we're better than you, and we know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back