Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooooo Netflix sucks. There's barely anything to watch compared to the American version, guessing Foxtel have a lot to do with that. Anyone got an alternative? I've heard about something called kodi, anyone know much about it?

Soooooooo Netflix sucks. There's barely anything to watch compared to the American version, guessing Foxtel have a lot to do with that. Anyone got an alternative? I've heard about something called kodi, anyone know much about it?
I've heard when you sign up you can just put in an American address and whooshka! How bad are we talking here was going to get it tonight?

Meant to be new content at 30, 60 & 90 days. Daredevil will come out on Saturday I believe, while HoC & OitNB will have both the most recent and any future seasons when foxtel's current contract dies.

In all seriousness, there's way too many. Stan, Presto, Play, Quickflix, netflix and one or two others are hurting because they all have limited rights.

I'm thinking that the 2 Murdoch inc. ventures (Foxtel Play and Presto) will eventually give up and join together, while I'm hoping Stan dies and Netflix picks up their share, there's a handful of nice ones there. Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul and Community for Starters.

Knew this would be the case with Aus Netflix.

Anyway, you can always download a VPN and set your address to something in the US. Then you can watch anything they stream over there. This is one I know of that's free. There's others where you pay a few bucks a month.

Kodi doesn't give you any media content, you still have to buy/download it from other sources. It's like a media player in that it just puts all your music/movies/shows into one place.

We had someone hurt last season by someone jumping at him with knees. Can't now recall who that was. Just think it is a bad look for the game when other types of dangerous play are being outlawed. Head high contact etc.

What do people think? I think it constitutes reckless play.

It was Geary wrecking Wright!

It does seem strange, especially for me when I first played the sport I was an adult who had played other sports, pretty rough ones. And my question was "wait... so I can just lift my knees up and plough straight into this guy's back?.." The answer - yes, as long as you're up first or higher and/or touch the ball.
But that said, I don't really like messing about with rules that are part of what defines the game.

It was Geary wrecking Wright!

It does seem strange, especially for me when I first played the sport I was an adult who had played other sports, pretty rough ones. And my question was "wait... so I can just lift my knees up and plough straight into this guy's back?.." The answer - yes, as long as you're up first or higher and/or touch the ball.
But that said, I don't really like messing about with rules that are part of what defines the game.
I just find it strange that if someone is on the ground you can't drive your knees into them, but if you jump in the air you can.

Rockliff got the old hospital pass (literally) and Varcoe ran at him, jumped and collected him good and proper. Merritt of Brisbane does it regularly. I'm a bit cynical about it. Good way if you really want to hurt someone and get away with it.

Knew this would be the case with Aus Netflix.

Anyway, you can always download a VPN and set your address to something in the US. Then you can watch anything they stream over there. This is one I know of that's free. There's others where you pay a few bucks a month.

Kodi doesn't give you any media content, you still have to buy/download it from other sources. It's like a media player in that it just puts all your music/movies/shows into one place.

I've got US Netflix and Hulu run through Unotelly. Run through Roku. Paid with gift cards bought thru eBay. But of mucking around setting it all up but easy to renew. Hulu is great, has some ads but more recent releases than Netflix.

Cant help but feel for Ben Cousins Mum & Dad, what those 2 must be going through because of their D1ckhead son

I've got US Netflix and Hulu run through Unotelly. Run through Roku. Paid with gift cards bought thru eBay. But of mucking around setting it all up but easy to renew. Hulu is great, has some ads but more recent releases than Netflix.
Now that we have Netflix here, might be easier to sign up for the Australian one (get a free month), download a free VPN and set your location to the US. I initially tried the gift card approach, but found it too difficult so I gave up :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

image.jpg

The cream, the white, the off-white, the ivory and the beige will never be worn with quite the same aplomb again.

The voice of so many summers. RIP.

42664A2D-EA6B-F36F-7FD17C7613A23489201843_1000x1000_Gold-Clash.jpg

At least our ANZAC day jumper wont be the worst AFL jumper this year now:eek::eek:
This Hawkies new clash one is a shocker.

RIP Richie

Met him once, an absolute gentleman. Grew up listening to him, cricket just won't be the same without him.

Cant help but feel for Ben Cousins Mum & Dad, what those 2 must be going through because of their D1ckhead son

I wish that we, the public, just forget about him - and with us the media outlets still chasing him around town.

One of the best footballers I have seen and so sad to see his talent ruined by unwise life decisions. But now he is not a footy star anymore.

Now he needs help, not attention.

Interesting statistic:

"West Coast is winning the free kick count 9-3. It has lost the free kick count in just nine of its past 74 games here at Domain Stadium."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back