Discussion Random Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate, 12 lawns to mow and 20 odd trees to plant Happy Days :cry:
Watch out for lightning strikes before you arrive... ;)

slick-kristen-meme-generator-oh-i-get-it-you-think-you-slick-now-huh-fbb006.jpg

Yes mate, 12 lawns to mow and 20 odd trees to plant Happy Days :cry:
Ahhhh so is that why you call yourself 'Mowman':) Besides from days like today its nice to work in the great outdoors:thumbsu:

I guess if your job was being a Gigolo youd have to call yourself Dickman :eek::p:p

Ahhhh so is that why you call yourself 'Mowman':) Besides from days like today its nice to work in the great outdoors:thumbsu:

I guess if your job was being a Gigolo youd have to call yourself Dickman :eek::p:p
Best thing I have ever done, working outside in spring and autumn nothing beats it

StKing11

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2015
Tasmania
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United, LeBron James
Anyone else bored with the meek v drake beef.

Way to meh for me
The brilliance of the internet has kept it entertaining for me :D

Meek Mill is just a C grader who's album release didn't do much at all so he's hitching his ride to an A grader like Drake's wagon to get himself a bit of controversy/publicity, which you would have to say has worked for him. Drake has absolutely destroyed him in every way shape and form however, Meek Mild should just move on, take this L and keep whatever ounce of credibility he has left instead of releasing crappy freestyle's which prove he's not in the same league as the Drizzy.

The brilliance of the internet has kept it entertaining for me :D

Meek Mill is just a C grader who's album release didn't do much at all so he's hitching his ride to an A grader like Drake's wagon to get himself a bit of controversy/publicity, which you would have to say has worked for him. Drake has absolutely destroyed him in every way shape and form however, Meek Mild should just move on, take this L and keep whatever ounce of credibility he has left instead of releasing crappy freestyle's which prove he's not in the same league as the Drizzy.
side note, but i think meeks album is amazing for what i expected

AuntieBarrels

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Who on earth is meek milks
Drake should never have replied to this guy... he is nothing compared to Drake, it's hilarious. I honestly don't know why Drake did, he should have just brushed it off. Would have been worse for Meek Mill if Drake stayed quiet. Meek has just squeezed out popularity cos of Drake's comeback freestyles. As StKing11 said, it was just publicity stunt.

Aug 25, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, San Antonio Spurs
Drake should never have replied to this guy... he is nothing compared to Drake, it's hilarious. I honestly don't know why Drake did, he should have just brushed it off. Would have been worse for Meek Mill if Drake stayed quiet. Meek has just squeezed out popularity cos of Drake's comeback freestyles. As StKing11 said, it was just publicity stunt.
It's all publicity these days isn't it... Long gone are the days where you say the wrong thing & you get turned in a kitchen sieve by a thug carrying a Mach 10 ;)

Choomah

Premiership Player
Jul 30, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Rabbitohs
I saw brazzers rip on meek actually haha

StKing11

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2015
Tasmania
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United, LeBron James
So let me get this straight, the guy who sings love songs is involved in a "rap beef"? Man times have changed.
Changed for the better. Would much rather this than young men getting murdered over rap beefs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back