Random Things on Your Mind (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Technically, they do in SA as well. But if my guy who pays my bills says no, I'm going to listen to him.

I can't believe there are employers out there that still have this attitude.

I'm sure he'd be pretty quick to let you go if it was in his backyard...

I can't believe there are employers out there that still have this attitude.

I'm sure he'd be pretty quick to let you go if it was in his backyard...
I can see both sides of the story. I work for a very small business with three employees. So it's very hard to cover shifts.

If I worked for a large company with many employees, I would have the expectation that I would be able to be excused from work.

whilst the football on TV has been largely ignored in my household... the knowledge that there is AFL on, has caused me to gravitate back to BF...

It's terrible. Last off season I didn't log in after the rookie draft, this off season I haven't gone a day without it. Makes the off season go so much longer.
thats why ive steered clear... ive popped in around draft time, had a look at non footy threads, but thats about it... thank god footy is back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it with bad walkers? Im not talking the differently abled... Im talking about those who cut you off, stand in front of you as if you dont exist and cause those awkward "which bloody way is he going" situations where you stagger about like a moron for ten seconds before sheepishly smiling and choosing a side of the footpath...

Are these the same people that are bad drivers?

What is it with bad walkers? Im not talking the differently abled... Im talking about those who cut you off, stand in front of you as if you dont exist and cause those awkward "which bloody way is he going" situations where you stagger about like a moron for ten seconds before sheepishly smiling and choosing a side of the footpath...

Are these the same people that are bad drivers?

I've always said people walk like they drive clueless walkers equals clueless drivers

Has to be... general lack of awareness and/consideration. Probably the same pricks that don't courtesy wave when you let them merge...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Those tickets the State Government supplied me are damn decent. Fantastic day at Clipsal
1656334_10153849701170623_1199898514_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back