lincsPJ

Premiership Player
Apr 18, 2005
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
what % of clipsal tickets are freebies? i know lots of people going, but only 1 who has paid for tickets.

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
Those tickets the State Government supplied me are damn decent. Fantastic day at Clipsal
1656334_10153849701170623_1199898514_n.jpg

Awesome seats mate, wait for race day will be phenomenal!

Bought my wife a new one yesterday, went Mac for the first time with a laptop. Very light, great battery think I may jump ship next time I replace mine.

I like them, but for hardware specs I'll be looking at, it'd probably be out of my price range. Macs tend not to be cheap unfortunately.

How did you do that ?
It was seven years old, the screen was hanging on by one hinge, and surprisingly that isn't what finally put it to rest. The prong inside the laptop that the charger connects to, snapped completely off, hence it can no longer charge.

Luckily BigFooty has improved the mobile usage.

the other lane of the south road superway (or as it shall forever be known as now - the north south motorway) opens at midnight tonight

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
What a load of s**t the motorway is, like haveing a 2inch diameter piece of pipe in the middle of your garden hose.

Have you actually used it? It's brilliant to use, and already shaving a good 10 minutes off my trip to work - and that's with the 60km/h speed restrictions.

With the return trip now open, I can now shave 10 minutes off the trip home from work.

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Yep, can't see what it really achieves other than get the traffic to the bottle necks a little quicker. Wasn't a bad bit of south road before, way worse spots they should have fixed first.

Really? You can't see that it's the first stage in getting a non-stop north-south corridor?

NIMBY's gotta be NIMBY's though :rolleyes:

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Look I'm all for that I travel south road regularly in a large vehicle and lights are annoying as hell but as I say it wasn't a bad section and rarely would it even take 10minutes to travel that section, so how it saves 10 minutes I'll never know.
You do realize it's only a 4km section?

Last edited:
Yeah, it's pretty good and real good value for money.

If you are planning on going, don't go when it is raining as they shut the outside part of the track.
Right, gotcha. Always wanted to go, but haven't heard much about it. Was planning on doing it the night before the vs Swans game in Rd 3. Making it an awesome weekend, Birthday/Go Kart Friday, First home game Saturday, first SANFL game on Sunday.

Back