Random Things on Your Mind (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

What hours are your shops open?

In civilised states the supermarkets (Coles, Woolworths) are open 6am-midnight 7 days per week and the retail shops are open 7-days as well, not just in the tourist precincts.
7am-9pm generally 7 days a week

maybe do some research before making outlandish claims

I want to know where all these Woolies and Coles that are open to midnight.

I know a few Coles are open from midnight-9:00pm, but most are only open from 6:00am-9:00pm (as are all Wollies stores).
My apologies, I thought mt barker used to be but looks like it's 10pm but that's weekends too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMFG - just drove past Krispy Kream on Port Road and the queues are still massive to get into the front door. 350 to 400 People are lined up and still waiting close to 3 hours and the drive thou would have 75 cars in line and the line up is around the corner and down the road.

It's insane - they are just donuts.

Bloody hell, some people must just love the sugar hit.

#idiots

OMFG - just drove past Krispy Kream on Port Road and the queues are still massive to get into the front door. 350 to 400 People are lined up and still waiting close to 3 hours and the drive thou would have 75 cars in line and the line up is around the corner and down the road.

It's insane - they are just donuts.

Bloody hell, some people must just love the sugar hit.

#idiots
Does SA have 7/11? If so, don't they also sell Krispy Kreams there or is that just in Vic?

Does SA have 7/11? If so, don't they also sell Krispy Kreams there or is that just in Vic?

No 7/11's in SA.

I'm surprised they're still queuing up 10 days after opening. Thought the hype would've gone down now.

I also notice that they won't answer one of the most common questions asked on their Facebook page - why are they dearer than interstate outlets?

Yeah, they are called OTR (On The Run) and are 24/7 petrol stations and that's where the Krispy Kreams will be sold but the Krispy Kream stores are not built or open yet.

Latter this year and then next year more will open.

No 7/11's in SA.

I'm surprised they're still queuing up 10 days after opening. Thought the hype would've gone down now.

I also notice that they won't answer one of the most common questions asked on their Facebook page - why are they dearer than interstate outlets?

How much are they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back