Random Things on Your Mind (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

when i built my arcade machine a few years ago, i purchased everything from danny at gameroom. a more dedicated guy you will not find.

he had a crowdfunding campaign to help him move. implore anyone that loves old skool gaming to give him a few bucks. would be a massive shame to see his business die.

link to crowdfunding - https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/relocation-of-gameroom-essentials

The crowdfunding campaign has just about hit the halfway mark and things are looking on the up for GameRoom Essentials.

Port Adelaide-Enfield council have also been complete damage control over the incident, only offering to provide assistance once they were hammered by local media, and after 4 other councils offered assistance (one of their councillors has even had a crack at the owner in the AdelaideNow comments on one of the articles claiming he's offered all this help and hasn't got a response).

The crowdfunding campaign has just about hit the halfway mark and things are looking on the up for GameRoom Essentials.

Port Adelaide-Enfield council have also been complete damage control over the incident, only offering to provide assistance once they were hammered by local media, and after 4 other councils offered assistance (one of their councillors has even had a crack at the owner in the AdelaideNow comments on one of the articles claiming he's offered all this help and hasn't got a response).

I put in $25, got a Saturday night lock-in perk. Oh, the memories of a misspent childhood, playing Indiana Jones pinball with the 8-ball multiball Well Of Souls feature...

I put in $25, got a Saturday night lock-in perk. Oh, the memories of a misspent childhood, playing Indiana Jones pinball with the 8-ball multiball Well Of Souls feature...

Same. Maybe we'll have to organise an Adelaide board meet-up if he gets everything off the ground.

Random thing on my mind:

So Sydney wants to steal the Grand Prix from Melbourne, eh? I heartily support this, lads. Give those dirty Vics a taste of their own medicine
Hopefully they can come up with a better circuit than Albert park. Boring boring track

Hopefully they can come up with a better circuit than Albert park. Boring boring track

i mistakenly had 5aa breakfast on last week when they were talking about this. in 15seconds i heard penberthy talk about how they want to have it drive over the harbour bridge (cos he'd know and all). reilly pipes up "will they need to pay a toll?"

thank god i dont drive my old gemini anymore or the old removeable head unit would have been thrown out the window.

how anyone can listen to those 3 braindead inept morons is beyond me.

i mistakenly had 5aa breakfast on last week when they were talking about this. in 15seconds i heard penberthy talk about how they want to have it drive over the harbour bridge (cos he'd know and all). reilly pipes up "will they need to pay a toll?"

thank god i dont drive my old gemini anymore or the old removeable head unit would have been thrown out the window.

how anyone can listen to those 3 braindead inept morons is beyond me.
Jane "biggest port supporter since we started winning" Reilly is an a grade idiot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back