Random Things on Your Mind (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Question: Is it legal if I beat a board member to death with a folder?

Me: When EOFY happens, I will have to wait to complete financials because of X. There's no benefit to doing it and then revising it a week later, so I'll wait for the full info to come in before presenting, lest I give you false information.

BM: Yes, you will need to include that. My suggestion is do it, then re-do it when that extra information turns up. Alternatively, there's no rush so we can wait for the extra information.

Is that even a response?
1 - Thanks for telling me I needed to include something, that I told you I had to include. You've really value-added there.
2 - Thanks for suggesting I do it twice anyway. Glad to see you're around the amount of work I have to do at year-end.
3 - And thanks for giving me an alternative, so I don't have to do it, in contrast to the previous sentence where you suggested I should, because that really makes your preference clear. "You should do it, but you don't have to". Right, then I won't be doing it twice. Cheers!

One of those situations where I read the email and began swearing at the top of my voice before I could stop myself, so everyone in the office hears "FFFFFUUUUU"

for those who like stats an maps etc, SA govt have released some statewide data here

http://www.location.sa.gov.au/viewer

looking at volume usage of the road network at the moment. theres some mad usage in there. nearly 70k cars a day use salisbury highway extension to south rd

to compare that to melbourne traffic - melbourne is 4x the size, westgate and monash freeways are used by approx 170k cars a day

for those who like stats an maps etc, SA govt have released some statewide data here

http://www.location.sa.gov.au/viewer

looking at volume usage of the road network at the moment. theres some mad usage in there. nearly 70k cars a day use salisbury highway extension to south rd

to compare that to melbourne traffic - melbourne is 4x the size, westgate and monash freeways are used by approx 170k cars a day

I miss the Westgate

These young tennis players act like campaigners. It seems like a day never goes by in which Nick Kyrgios or Bernard Tomic don't get in trouble for something. This is professional sport, which requires a mimimum of professionalism. How many chances do you blokes need? Speeding, whingeing, being a campaigner to ball boys, and now tanking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alot of people didn't like Lleyton for his attitude particularly in his early years. Personally I loved his fight and all that but could understand why people didn't.

These guys, Kyrgios and Tomic however, have taken it to an entirely different level. Their behaviour is disgusting at times and should be ashamed of themselves. They are playing in a more difficult era than Hewitt at his pomp IMO but they haven't even come close to what he achieved at their age. And you could never EVER accuse him of tanking on court.

As petulant as Kyrgios was last night, nothing excuses Dawn Fraser's comments about him this morning. She is a dead set disgrace and should never be approached for comment again.

Could only have been funnier if Kyrgios said something like, "my parents were born in Shepparton! We'll *en move back there no worries bitch!"

Just thinking how much I'd like to serve a whack right upside Kyrgios' head. What's with the attitude and sense of entitlement? If he was any further up himself, he wouldn't be able to see daylight.

He doesn't even like tennis. Well, Nick give it away.

As petulant as Kyrgios was last night, nothing excuses Dawn Fraser's comments about him this morning. She is a dead set disgrace and should never be approached for comment again.

Dawn, there are times when you say I'm not the right person to comment on this matter and this is one of those moments.

MyTax would have to be one of the worst tax lodgement systems ever. Just spent the last hour trying to lodge my tax return, and have lost count how many times it has timed out, including when I hit 'lodge'. I'll do it later lol!

And I thought e-Tax was a prick to use.

Took 2 weeks of trying every night to use their stupid online system. Crashed every time.

Finally got through and done this weekend.

Give me the old fashioned way of going to Post Office, getting tax form and filling it in. So much easier, quicker and less stressful.

Took 2 weeks of trying every night to use their stupid online system. Crashed every time.

Finally got through and done this weekend.

Give me the old fashioned way of going to Post Office, getting tax form and filling it in. So much easier, quicker and less stressful.

I managed to find a link to eTax, and once I downloaded that I was able to submit it first time no hassles.

Gee Channel 9's coverage of the Liverpool v Adelaide match is complete amateur hour - Archie Thompson in the commentary box insulting Adelaide United, entire segments blacked out, and WTF was with their team line up graphic rotating unnecessarily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back