Random Things on Your Mind (Part 5)

Was nearly late for work again.......

Every. Fricken. Year.

I remember in law school there was a Chinese woman who could never comprehend turning the clock back an hour in the fall and moving it up an hour in the Spring. First spring she was exactly one hour late to class.

I remember in law school there was a Chinese woman who could never comprehend turning the clock back an hour in the fall and moving it up an hour in the Spring. First spring she was exactly one hour late to class.

Maybe a diagram with chopsticks may have helped

That full moon party would have to be the biggest derro magnet Adelaide has ever seen. People paying $70 to get into Rymill Park thinking it gives them the right to **** anything that walks.

Too bad it took a lot of the space (and patrons) of the zombie walk (a charity event).

Rotayjay

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
You made several billion dollars in profit last year, and now you're telling me I will only get an account statement once every *six months*? And if I want it more frequently you will charge me $2.50 for something that is worth 50 cents or less?

It's not that I'm technologically illiterate and I only check my accounts through paper statements. But it's the principle - you can afford to provide me with official records of my money more than twice a year.

:thumbsdown:

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
You made several billion dollars in profit last year, and now you're telling me I will only get an account statement once every *six months*? And if I want it more frequently you will charge me $2.50 for something that is worth 50 cents or less?

It's not that I'm technologically illiterate and I only check my accounts through paper statements. But it's the principle - you can afford to provide me with official records of my money more than twice a year.

:thumbsdown:

It's all to do with the price of banana smoothies :D

yes, please....

G_bg.jpg

So there is a rumor circulating that Joe Haden is being investigated by the Feds in a drug money laundering scheme. NikkiNoo I am holding you responsible if this is true.

This self-portrait will then say it all:

al_bundy_shoot_me_by_linzizi-d3jn7kv.jpg

Back