Random Random thoughts and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately the aerial at my place is busted, so I can't get free to air. All I have is Foxtel Go :(

No cricket for me.

Premium Cricket Australia App membership :thumbsu:

Really good quality picture too. Means too that I won't have to rely on channel ten and their piss poor programming for the Big Bash.

Premium Cricket Australia App membership :thumbsu:

Really good quality picture too. Means too that I won't have to rely on channel ten and their piss poor programming for the Big Bash.
I dont know why the hell the ashes are on gem. Bloody stupid.

What about people on fox? Why cant they put it on go so everyone can get it.

10s commentary still better than 9s.

Watching the cricket on mute with the abc commentary

How often do you guys/girls see fellow Giants supporters in their clobber down the shops and give a knowing smile or say g'day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How often do you guys/girls see fellow Giants supporters in their clobber down the shops and give a knowing smile or say g'day?

Not often; because usually they're with me ;)

I do get a bit of a thrill when I see someone wearing the scarf or beanie at Town Hall station during the week.

It's also fun playing spot the orange on game day heading out to the game. It's growing!

Last edited:

I've seen half a dozen or so over the last eighteen months. Not as many as most Sydney NRL clubs, but roughly on par with Swans gear I've noticed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back