Random Random thoughts and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Did the dream mention who we'd drop to fit him into the 22?

I think Motlop would make us better especially in short term but agree at what cost.We chased Stevie J late in last years draft offering up pick 7.In my opinion I think hes the perfect fit.Heres why

1 . Unrestricted free agent.If Treloar goes we have the cash.Frontload his contract so minimal impact in retaining Kelly, Whitfield etc for 2017.

2.Sign him for 2 years +2 years as a non playing forward assistant coach.Apparently he has an astute coaching brain

3.We need another goalkicking small forward like Devon.Could help with development of Pickett, Sumner and our forward structure in general.

4/We need sone experience in our front half.He has finals experience as well

5/His stats for a pure forward this year are elite

6/We have the worst conversion rate in the Afl

7/Publicity.He has a knack for generating it :)Has a profile in the media.We always need more of that:).

My opinion.No idea if he would want to come but worth trying to get him.

Theres only a couple of players not in our ranks that i would spend big cash on.
We have the players we just need the time.
With the talent thats in our academies we have no worries about new talent. Just need to make sure we get those picks.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

There is two sides to this argument. No doubt if treloar leaves that makes a hole in the list. Yes there is young talent to fill it but if next year is when we get serious about finals I'm not sure we can afford to wait for it to mature

So if treloar goes I think we chase someone established like a motlop

But if he stays in not interested

So the Giants have been fined because Leon Cameron approached an umpire twice for rules clarification. (Heard this on the radio so I don't have a link).

I guess even the coaches aren't allowed to understand rules now or can't go near an umpire. Next thing will be players getting fined for running past an umpire on the ground when trying to play the game

There is two sides to this argument. No doubt if treloar leaves that makes a hole in the list. Yes there is young talent to fill it but if next year is when we get serious about finals I'm not sure we can afford to wait for it to mature

So if treloar goes I think we chase someone established like a motlop

But if he stays in not interested
I agree.Motlops a gun.Appeal of Stevie J is hes a free agent and if we front ended his contract its doable.To get Motlop we would have to offer 4 or 5 years on big money..Hopefully Treloar stays and if he does we probably wouldnt have cash for Stevie anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree.Motlops a gun.Appeal of Stevie J is hes a free agent and if we front ended his contract its doable.To get Motlop we would have to offer 4 or 5 years on big money..Hopefully Treloar stays and if he does we probably wouldnt have cash for Stevie anyway.
You forgot the standbyLeon hashtag..... Poor form

You forgot the standbyLeon hashtag..... Poor form

Thinks Leons great and their were some bad decisions which he had every right to be upset with.Iwould stand up for him on most issues but if the Afl allows every coach to approach the 4th umpire during games it could get ridiculous. I could imagine Collingwood supporters yelling to Buckley to go approach the 4th umpire after every perceived bad decision...I just think he should have done it after the game.
Go Giants.Go the General!

Thinks Leons great and their were some bad decisions which he had every right to be upset with.Iwould stand up for him on most issues but if the Afl allows every coach to approach the 4th umpire during games it could get ridiculous. I could imagine Collingwood supporters yelling to Buckley to go approach the 4th umpire after every perceived bad decision...I just think he should have done it after the game.
Go Giants.Go the General!
No need for the fine though.

Just checking in to show i survived the 1st innings. Im on suicide watch but otherwise ok.

That goes down as one of the worst batting displays I have seen. Sure, a couple of Jaffas in there, but seriously the Aussies are not a smart bunch. Everyone has been saying we are going too hard at the ball, yet every wicket was our players trying to force the shot. Dumb, dumb, dumb:mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back