I like a strong long black, Single origin south columbian

Really loving clever dripper coffee at the moment

We need a coffee thread in the BSB

I don't take it black but starting to have coffee with less milk these days

We need a coffee thread in the BSB

I don't take it black but starting to have coffee with less milk these days

Ill have a skinny cap still at some places if its new

But prefer it black get more of the taste imo

Not sure Bedford. Sometimes the fan gets blocked but you have to have a look inside the PC.

One of the young ones will know more.

It's hard to say, it could be the power saving mode but it should only turn off if you're not using it.

It happened to me once but I realised it was because it wasn't plugged in properly and the battery had run down.

It's hard to say, it could be the power saving mode but it should only turn off if you're not using it.

It happened to me once but I realised it was because it wasn't plugged in properly and the battery had run down.

When it happened to me (on a PC) I ended up having to get a new fan. It's hard to tell without looking at it. It could be the battery, as you said.

The goodes issue is so infuriating

Is it wrong the whole race aspect is almost the annoying part

Like just everyone shut up and let the bloke play, im just sick of seeing all the negativity about what a poor bloke he is and how everyone can say what they want to such disgusting levels if that makes sense,

Its not about race to me, its just about respect full stop wether he is aboriginal or not, just shut up and leave him alone

The goodes issue is so infuriating

Is it wrong the whole race aspect is almost the annoying part

Like just everyone shut up and let the bloke play, im just sick of seeing all the negativity about what a poor bloke he is and how everyone can say what they want to such disgusting levels if that makes sense,

Its not about race to me, its just about respect full stop wether he is aboriginal or not, just shut up and leave him alone
I-was-saying-boo-urns.jpg

Lucky its winter , time to heal for summer mate .

Injuries Suck though

got city to surf in two weeks :p

had dry needling today, achillies u barely feel

knee one went in the side almost jumped off the table

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wanted to give a shout out to vonn for her well thought out post about Goodesy on the main board thread. It's a pleasure to read a nuanced opinion on the topic. Hope all is well behind the great firewall. ;)

Just wanted to give a shout out to vonn for her well thought out post about Goodesy on the main board thread. It's a pleasure to read a nuanced opinion on the topic. Hope all is well behind the great firewall. ;)

Link?

Nailed it

I encourage every swans fans to read vonns post

D real q is - is d gr8 wall as gr8 as me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back