Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to help me out by filling in a form for my assignment because you're bored at work?

I'm looking at you Sir Swans. You do SFA all day.

Waiting for a bed delivery im not at work so dont have as much spare time :p

Waiting for a bed delivery im not at work so dont have as much spare time :p

You had time to respond, so you have time to fill it out.

Do it.

Wooah ouch what happened if u dont mind me asking
Whilst working at Coles, he grabbed a display balloon for his mates kid, I told him why we have them for display purposes only. Obviously didn't like to be told what to do so he got right up into my face, next thing I knew he punched me on my right cheek, and then once again whilst I was down. Dog act from a big solid guy (I'm tall, but not built). Police caught him outside.

Bad depression, nerve damage but surgeon says I don't need operation as he missed my upper cheekbone and jawline which is for stability. Recovering now and compo through Worksafe Victoria for loss of pay. Yet to discuss with the Police, number 1 priority is to get well naturally.

Whilst working at Coles, he grabbed a display balloon for his mates kid, I told him why we have them for display purposes only. Obviously didn't like to be told what to do so he got right up into my face, next thing I knew he punched me on my right cheek, and then once again whilst I was down. Dog act from a big solid guy (I'm tall, but not built). Police caught him outside.

Bad depression, nerve damage but surgeon says I don't need operation as he missed my upper cheekbone and jawline which is for stability. Recovering now and compo through Worksafe Victoria for loss of pay. Yet to discuss with the Police, number 1 priority is to get well naturally.
* that guy. Hope you get better man. Watch out for work cover though, they are a bunch of campaigners too

I thought you must of been security or something.

Thats bloody shocking mate take care, people are so stupid

Bet he was a Hawks supporter. Get well soon mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wherefore art thou baja?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back