Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Science is the name we give to God's magic. So this is why when you put bicarb soda into vinegar it's like a Volcano" ;) :D
Don't be knocking that experiment. Has held me in good stead over the years. Like the bicarb / citric acid / icing sugar taste test. Mix them together. Voila! SHERBET! Best teacher ever!!!!

Don't be knocking that experiment. Has held me in good stead over the years. Like the bicarb / citric acid / icing sugar taste test. Mix them together. Voila! SHERBET! Best teacher ever!!!!
I'm not. I love it. I still think it's cool. But it is the classic science experiment for young kids. Like glitter in water, shaking it around in your hand and "making a whirlpool"

I'm not. I love it. I still think it's cool. But it is the classic science experiment for young kids. Like glitter in water, shaking it around in your hand and "making a whirlpool"
Funnily enough, they were speaking about the glitter tornado at the school I was teaching at today!!

Ohh sorry used to calling them fees

If you have a signed agreement then they are kidding themselves

Seeing as you run the place and have so much influence you should put in a word for me!

Anyways, thanks for the chat ladies and gents. Time to watch the last of Footy Classified, then overthink things and deprive myself of sleep!
Let us know how it goes.

I think Milky and GBC needs a nickname.

MilkyBC.

Or 9585.

It's a few years too late but I'm going to start with stocks.

I'll remember you minions when I'm the wolf of Wall Street.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep nearly 40k worth of anger from sir tassie

I feel like my mum really knows the way to my heart.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back