Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have like a 12 hour legibility limit on their handwriting? I actually cannot read my own notes the next day after I write them. #productive

Punts has been poty for over 12 months now, should be voted on this year surely?

Ill nominate grimlock for being the only swans reserves new service in australia

When Bonz come out of witness protection and RW is back to moving and closing threads we'll get the process started. Remember the Mods pick the first 8 names onto the final vote and the rest of you select the final 2. Then we all vote for a winner.

When Bonz come out of witness protection and RW is back to moving and closing threads we'll get the process started. Remember the Mods pick the first 8 names onto the final vote and the rest of you select the final 2. Then we all vote for a winner.

In b4 vonn suggests she be mod

I know the first three they'll put up too

RW
Robbieando
Bonz

Totally not suss at all ;)

Damn you figured out our plan:p

Seriously though we didn't make ourselves eligible last year and I think that would be a fine tradition to continue. This isn't about us the Mod Group, but the posters who make up the board........yes even vonn;)

Damn you figured out our plan:p

Seriously though we didn't make ourselves eligible last year and I think that would be a fine tradition to continue. This isn't about us the Mod Group, but the posters who make up the board........yes even vonn;)
So the question is...

vonn modship or POTY? :p

I'm around, been happily stalking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey I'm not that bad, I gently reminded Millky to get back on topic the other day without moving any posts, so I'm improving :D

Can't sleep. Anyone else's mind decide to kick into overdrive pre-bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back