Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea if this has been posted anywhere else but is Nathan Grima the funniest bloke alive?

Not sure how I missed it until now, however the footage of him after the siren hugging Hawkins from behind is piss funny. Probably should have found a team mate to celebrate with but Grima is a different sort of cat.

No idea if this has been posted anywhere else but is Nathan Grima the funniest bloke alive?

Not sure how I missed it until now, however the footage of him after the siren hugging Hawkins from behind is piss funny. Probably should have found a team mate to celebrate with but Grima is a different sort of cat.
Since the * game last year, we've all known that.

With Sanderson being sacked today as Adelaide coach would this be the perfect time to chase Dangerfield and get him across to North knowing that he has the utmost respect for Sanderson would he be P!$$ed off.....:D

With Sanderson being sacked today as Adelaide coach would this be the perfect time to chase Dangerfield and get him across to North knowing that he has the utmost respect for Sanderson would he be P!$$ed off.....:D

I certainly didn't see the Sanderson sacking coming, but then again I pay as little attention as possible to Adelaide. F*** them to death, I say.

Anyway, as you have indicated, it is notable that the feelgood article from earlier in the year about Dangerfield staying put is full of references to him wanting to stay "whilst Sanderson is here":

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-05-01/danger-signs-good-for-crows

Well apparently the Adelaide leadership group were the driving force between him being sacked and that Dangerfield is more likely to stay now Sando is gone.

No Idea whats up over there.

l58m7gmxvfouu1iua6xf.gif

I really wish Tissot would make a donation to the Man of The Match's chosen charity rather than giving them a watch they could probably earn the money to purchase it themselves in the time it takes them to take a dump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So jozeph is jeremy77 and Roadrunner.

I get it now.

The former makes sense.

I don't know why you (not you, dus) would even bother supporting a football club if the only contribution you make to discussions is negative bullshit. He should just f*** off completely.

Is it ridiculous that I can watch the Gaelic football in High Definition tonight however next week I can only watch the AFL Grand Final in Standard Definition.

Channel 7 - get stuffed.

Ps I cannot understand a thing these commentators are saying AND they're better than Basil Zimbalist Jnr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back