Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So i have had a massive month. Moved out of my old place after selling it. Moved stuff into storage. Dropped cat off at dads. Moved into mums whilst she was on holiday. Stayed a week, before heading off to Hawaii. Got smashed on daiquiris (as many of you know), settled on the new place whilst over there. Came back, moved the stuff into the new place, spent five days in the new place (whilst noticing what sounded like a possum in between the first and second floors), flew to Bangkok for 6 days (when all the wife and i wanted to do was settle into the new place), arrived back. Went straight from the airport to dads to pick up the cat. That was Wednesday.

Come into work Thursday to bedlem, get a phone call dad is in hospital (he's ok thankfully), rush over to see him. come back to work. get home and feel finally, now i can relax. Go to bed about 11pm.

hear the possum in the roof. try and ignore it, but its getting louder. Make mental note that i have to call Peter the possum man. Cat runs into bedroom and slinks under the bed. Yet, why can i still hear eating of cat food. get up in the dark to investigate.

Stumble upon possum in laundry eating cat food. It snarls at me (i sh1t you not).

24359966_819581de1c_o.jpg

I scream like a girl (sorry ladies). My wife jumps up, and screams like a girl (sorry ladies). I run to open the sliding door into the backyard. The possum is cornered in the laundry. It seems to have no intention to leave and keeps eating the cat food.

Eventually i force the issue and it runs under the couch. i force the issue again and it runs outside into the night.

I hear a baby scream somewhere.

I try and work out how the f*** it got inside. After 30 mins of nothing i pull back the new $3,000 fridge and find an area above the fridge that the little f***er climbed down from onto the fridge from the roof above. Its now 2 in the morning and there is no way im going to sleep. so i let me wife sleep while i stand guard. she releaves me at 4 in the morning. i try to sleep, but it alludes me.

So i come into work at 5 in the morning, and write my experiences down on bigfooty.

You in the US??

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy an ocelot and send it up the possum chute.

We still lack the respect we deserve throughout the public. Last night I realised we need to get our name on a trophy.

Two blokes made a 100 dollar bet that North won't make the 8 next year, because we limped in this year and were lucky to be there.

I tried to tell them that's crap and the fact that we are beating good sides is not luck nor a coincidence. One of them just looked at me and said "you won't make the 8, you're not that good"

Until we get the flag I can see situations like this occurring a lot.

We still lack the respect we deserve throughout the public. Last night I realised we need to get our name on a trophy.

Two blokes made a 100 dollar bet that North won't make the 8 next year, because we limped in this year and were lucky to be there.

I tried to tell them that's crap and the fact that we are beating good sides is not luck nor a coincidence. One of them just looked at me and said "you won't make the 8, you're not that good"

Until we get the flag I can see situations like this occurring a lot.
That seems to be the case with most things. Its all about gut feel and shrouded perception. The majority of people won't know s**t about particular topic other than whatever noise grabs they have encountered on the subject.

I am at hospital. My wife is being induced and we're going to have our first child today.

I am at hospital. My wife is being induced and we're going to have our first child today.
Good luck to all three of you Egga!!

All the best with today's egg hatching mate. It's a great day (for the bloke). Don't do as I did and whinge about how much your soon to be rebuilt shoulder is hurting while the missus grips your hand in the height of labour. I was virtually run out of the joint by a team of midwives!

Does everyone else have blood on their background? Just want to clarify in case I've been marked for sacrifice
It's not just you o_O

Very happy for you Egga ,best of times :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That seems to be the case with most things. Its all about gut feel and shrouded perception. The majority of people won't know s**t about particular topic other than whatever noise grabs they have encountered on the subject.

Yeah you're right, but I was genuinely gobsmacked by how confident these two fools were!

Oh well, provided things don't go horribly horribly wrong, I SHOULD have made myself $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back