Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
easy to work out. He sleeps all day, dreaming of red Stangs. Right Twinkletoes ?:)

I wish I did chugga. Having two human alarms makes that impossible so days like this mean I run on two hours sleep.

FarpMlX.jpg

I fear you just killed tazaa by posting that, after his recent brush with a huntsman on the inside of his car window.

If I were the Australian Government, I'd be cutting off all the money completely into Indonesia if they go through with the executions of the two Bali Nine members. Pricks don't mind putting their hands out for money non-stop, but when the Australian Government ask for a favour in return for the thousands they've done them, the Indonesian govt run the other way. Cut off the money completely. Using bastards.

If I were the Australian Government, I'd be cutting off all the money completely into Indonesia if they go through with the executions of the two Bali Nine members. Pricks don't mind putting their hands out for money non-stop, but when the Australian Government ask for a favour in return for the thousands they've done them, the Indonesian govt run the other way. Cut off the money completely. Using bastards.

Should we also cut military support to countries that have been shown to violate human ri... ah nevermind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Hate the big Hairy Spiders...... Im in the back veranda having a Greek Coffee and a smoke and i can hear Sharapova's Grunting from here so Annoying........
That's so weird that I laughed out of how bizarre it reads to me.

I hate it when players give the same boring answers after a tennis match interview! "So Rafa how do u feel about ur next opponent"? Rafa..Tough match tough opponent blah blah blah.... Just once i want a player to say "Oh him his crap should beat him in three sets in fact im not even going to train before playing him"

I hate it when players give the same boring answers after a tennis match interview! "So Rafa how do u feel about ur next opponent"? Rafa..Tough match tough opponent blah blah blah.... Just once i want a player to say "Oh him his crap should beat him in three sets in fact im not even going to train before playing him"
But who will think of the children?!

Yeah Hate the big Hairy Spiders...... Im in the back veranda having a Greek Coffee and a smoke and i can hear Sharapova's Grunting from here so Annoying........

Do you mean on the TV or are you a couple of suburbs away from Melbourne Park?

My achilles heel too.

I had a recent close call with a spitting cobra and the locals were impressed that I kept my s**t together and trapped it. But killed my reputation not long after when got a big spider on me and turned into a blithering lunatic.

Mods gotta do something about Dan the spider man.

Where was said cobra located - in someone's house/yard? Are they sacred or anything or could someone just dong it with a spade?

Where was said cobra located - in someone's house/yard? Are they sacred or anything or could someone just dong it with a spade?
Have actually had run ins with 3 of them in the past 12 months. The scariest one gave me a shock in the shed outside our house, fully reared up at me. Never moved so fast in my life. But managed to push it back so it ended in a box, not before spitting its venom past me. A couple of neighbors came to help and used a sort of fishing spear type thing to prong it. Felt a bit bad about doing it in, but they are quite territorial and we have a young daughter, who incidentally is the best snake spotter of all of us, so it had to go. Must say, they are magnificent creatures, so powerful when they rear up.

The funniest part was their argument about who should get it. Snake blood is a bit of an aphrodisiac I have heard.

Ironically, the spiders aren't so dangerous here but there are some biggies and they really do me in.

Have actually had run ins with 3 of them in the past 12 months. The scariest one gave me a shock in the shed outside our house, fully reared up at me. Never moved so fast in my life. But managed to push it back so it ended in a box, not before spitting its venom past me. A couple of neighbors came to help and used a sort of fishing spear type thing to prong it. Felt a bit bad about doing it in, but they are quite territorial and we have a young daughter, who incidentally is the best snake spotter of all of us, so it had to go. Must say, they are magnificent creatures, so powerful when they rear up.

The funniest part was their argument about who should get it. Snake blood is a bit of an aphrodisiac I have heard.

Ironically, the spiders aren't so dangerous here but there are some biggies and they really do me in.
Where do you live?

Sorry about the third degree. I'm not with ASIO or the ATO.:$

Are these cobras in India or Malaysia and when you say 'push it back' do you mean with your hand?:eek:

Don't get the impression that I'm fascinated/paranoid about snakes - because I am.

Spiders - I get 'em on the broom and outside before Mrs R sprays/squashes them. Not so keen on the big bastards that occasionally like to accompany me in the car though.

I hate that the journalists keep asking that question. They do it in the cricket too (bbl especially). Why bother asking it when you know they can only give a stock / BS answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back