Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitting around at a pub with work mates the other night and we were comparing our mistakes (ex's/exes/exs??). Went to show off my worst one by looking her up on facebook and found out some poor bastard has married her.

Not sure how to feel about that, laughing that someones stuck with her, but kind of embarrassed that I'm sitting here all single like while someone thought that nutter was a good get :p

Sitting around at a pub with work mates the other night and we were comparing our mistakes (ex's/exes/exs??). Went to show off my worst one by looking her up on facebook and found out some poor bastard has married her.

Not sure how to feel about that, laughing that someones stuck with her, but kind of embarrassed that I'm sitting here all single like while someone thought that nutter was a good get :p
I would rather have my nuts clamped than put up with someone like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would rather have my nuts clamped than put up with someone like that.
You have no clue, she once burst into tears in public and started acting like I'd hit her to make me go somewhere she wanted to go.

Just went jogging when it was at 4-4 and though Nick might have run out of petrol tickets. Top effort to win the final 3 sets.

So Australia hosts the Asia Cup and is being watched by Millions of people in Asia and are playing a semi in a Stadium that holds 25k is an Embarresment! Uv got grounds like M.C.G,Etihad,Adelaide Oval which i know have cricket being played on.. And the other semi is being played in an 80k stadium.... Watever the reasons i dnt care but its not good enough........

So Australia hosts the Asia Cup and is being watched by Millions of people in Asia and are playing a semi in a Stadium that holds 25k is an Embarresment! Uv got grounds like M.C.G,Etihad,Adelaide Oval which i know have cricket being played on.. And the other semi is being played in an 80k stadium.... Watever the reasons i dnt care but its not good enough........
Only have to look as far as the fact that they built a soccer stadium (AAMI Park) that didn;t meet the FIFA requirements should they one day host a World Cup. Stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back