Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was the pilot out of the cockpit for a flight that lasts less than 2 hours? Why was the co-pilot bashing the door down instead of flying the plane?

It's time we all reached out to One Direction's fans in unison.

Although this incident is a poor man's version of the one we've all experienced, we all know how it feels to have a teammate cheat on their missus then have to leave.

It's gut wrenching and my thoughts are with all One Direction fans across the globe.

#LifewithoutCareyandZayn

It's time we all reached out to One Direction's fans in unison.

Although this incident is a poor man's version of the one we've all experienced, we all know how it feels to have a teammate cheat on their missus then have to leave.

It's gut wrenching and my thoughts are with all One Direction fans across the globe.

#LifewithoutCareyandZayn
This is what shits me about these boy bands. They get to travel the world, get all the box they want, make millions, don't have to work a proper job nor write their own material.....yet some c***s still find a way to complain that their life isn't good enough. F*** me.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

.....mmmmmmm.....
Ok...so stars in our galaxy x visible galaxies x unknown galaxies x possible galaxies x undiscovered multiverses...

I' ll ask Professor Cox !

I was surprised by how high it was actually, but it's 18! (18*17*16*15*....).

That said, you'd rubbish most of those combinations as being s**t. I'd laugh if someone actually won it though, which is conceivable. No way they're going to get 20,000,000 entries to cover the cost. Although making cash through the entries isn't really the point of it, it would be to get people in the door and create an account. New mugs to rake in some cash from.

Not this mug.
Interesting they say " up to " $100,000,000.

Hedging their bets themselves just in case someone pulls of a miracle.
I mean Tiges got more chance of winning the flag than.......oh.....wait....s**t !

I gotta buy a ticket ! ! !

WOWmmbz.jpg

Is NMFC Media Team the GoaT?

Germanwings pilot received 1.5 years of psychiatric treatment and was deemed "unsafe to fly" by Lufthansa's flight school in Phoenix.

Someone has made a big mistake somewhere along the line letting this man into a cockpit.

Germanwings pilot received 1.5 years of psychiatric treatment and was deemed "unsafe to fly" by Lufthansa's flight school in Phoenix.

Someone has made a big mistake somewhere along the line letting this man into a cockpit.

Monumental * up.

Haha I'll blame this one on you mate.
It's pretty sad they had to settle for a draw. Someone I know really thinks they still have a chance to win the big one. HAAAAAAAAAAAA ...

I laughed at him when he said that a month into the season. And then 6 weeks ago.

Melbourne's time, as a city, is over.

It's pretty sad they had to settle for a draw. Someone I know really thinks they still have a chance to win the big one. HAAAAAAAAAAAA ...

I laughed at him when he said that a month into the season. And then 6 weeks ago.

Melbourne's time, as a city, is over.
But they won? Finkler scored twice.

Unfortunately, I think they're in with as much a chance as any of the top 5. They're all on a fairly even level in my opinion. I tipped Adelaide at the start of the season so I'll stick with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back