Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh thats the stuff! Usually buy the cheap stuff...Gordons! That used to farking do it for me. Jesus I wish I was 20 again hahaha

1/2 a bottle and you will be.

Just remember the worm is in the " tequila " bottle....

Ahhh thats the stuff! Usually buy the cheap stuff...Gordons! That used to farking do it for me. Jesus I wish I was 20 again hahaha

1/2 a bottle and you will be.

Just remember the worm is in the " tequila " bottle....
Had some memories or forgettable experiences on the tequila hahahaha. And usually theyve been in public with no immediate escape from embarrassment. Hahah

An octopus, worm and my first wife walk into a bar......

" help me......please......"

The Japanese version

157032.jpg

An octopus, worm and my first wife walk into a bar......

" help me......please......"
SO the worm says "do you find it hard getting up on these stools?"
The Octopus replies " No I have these handy little suckers on my tentacles which help"
They both look over to my first wife, and with a bewildered look on her face she says "Sorry I was blowing the barman, did you say something?"

SO the worm says "do you find it hard getting up on these stools?"
The Octopus replies " No I have these handy little suckers on my tentacles which help"
They both look over to my first wife, and with a bewildered look on her face she says "Sorry I was blowing the barman, did you say something?"

How did you know ? ? ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My eyebrows have been the same length all my life, suddenly a few random hairs have decided to break out and grow abnormal lengths. Why eyebrows are you trying to blind me?

I've been paranoid about going bald for a few months. Asked probably the most insulting people on the face of the earth for their opinion, and they said I have nothing to worry about. Hur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back