Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to people in this country who probably have the last word, homosexual relationships are akin to bestiality.

Righto. A wall requires my head for a different kind of relationship.

I know right.

How about a tv show where people that have never met, that marry at first sight. I'm sure these people have a better concept of love than a gay couple that have been together 30 years o_O

I know right.

How about a tv show where people that have never met, that marry at first sight. I'm sure these people have a better concept of love than a gay couple that have been together 30 years o_O
A network should seriously do a big gay Married at First Sight kinda thing. Heads exploding across the country.

A network should seriously do a big gay Married at First Sight kinda thing. Heads exploding across the country.

Have them do a cook off on their wedding night, a singing in the shower comp, and a full DIY house reno post honeymoon and they'll have themselves a winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I absolutely get your point there Lcynic. I'd just steer well clear of indulging with Bronny in the activity associated with the F in your post.
Oh yeah ...

Ahem.

Bronwyn Bishop, you disingenuous waste of human fecal matter.

And you incredible cheapskate.

I'm sorry to bring this up again guys, but I find myself more and more angry and upset about what Wayne Carey did to Anthony Stevens, his mates and our club in 2002. Just reading over old threads from this time makes me really upset and I just feel I need to vent somewhere. There was a period of time where I let it go and I think recently all is well between carey and the club but it just still upsets me to this day what he did (I was 12 yr old in adelaide at the time). Is there a vent thread?

I ******* hate his pig face all over the TV too.

It's gets better.
I bailed after the 3rd ep.

Not because it was so terrible, it just wasn't the must see tv like the first series.

Got a few days off so maybe I'll do a catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back