Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Border Force (what a stupid ******* name) wanted to piggyback onto Vicpols power to randomly ask folk for ID as they can't do it themselves.
IANAL but I understand without probable cause, a warrant or witness in criminal activity you can tell the police to GAGF. In most cases at most you're obliged to provide a name and address, that's it (not ID, not date of birth, etc.).

It would open up a can of worms if the "Border Force" numpties hadn't sworn an oath of allegiance (as required by Vic cops) either. No authority.

FFS how do the idiots in Canberra come up with this s**t, half of them are bloody lawyers! Even Tones has a law degree.

Just random , but Kangaroos4eva , didn't know where to post this, if any one is interested as well Poland thinks it has almost discovered the Nazi treasure train . Interesting
Apparently, a former collaborator helped the German's hide the gold, art and other looted goodies.

A guy gave me loose change on the train to give to my 3 year old son. Very weird. Got the feeling he either lost a kid through breakup or illness.

PSOs were beating up on a guy a couple of stops from home. Held up the train a couple of minutes.

A strange way to finish the evening.

Had the little bloke split his head open quite badly at Maccas enroute from the ground to home tonight. Blood everywhere, including all over us and a couple of staff members, so didn't actually get home till almost 1am.

It didn't take long for the Dogs result to be put well and truly into perspective for me.

He, and we, will be back!

Had the little bloke split his head open quite badly at Maccas enroute from the ground to home tonight. Blood everywhere, including all over us and a couple of staff members, so didn't actually get home till almost 1am.

It didn't take long for the Dogs result to be put well and truly into perspective for me.

All the best to your young bloke TT :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Little fella o.k. T.T ?

Hope he's alright mate.

Hope he is alright Toes. Tough little bugger.
Strong little man hopefully hes back smiling when we belt the Tiggers Friday night!

Same name as one of the toughest blokes in the world. He will be up and raring in no time.

Sorry to read this 'Toes . Hope all is ok now

Little fella o.k. T.T ?

He'll be ok Hoj. He had a three inch long deep gash from his hairline to his eyebrow but they were able to glue it and avoid scar inducing stitches, and cover it with steri strips (which Arch has already ripped off). Hopefully he'll learn his lesson to slow down when asked, but I strongly doubt it. A wrecking ball has to start somewhere and for him I guess his career began at Maccas last night. Thanks y'all! :thumbsu:

Yeap.

Watched the Dogs game on the iPad with my kid with his smashed up face and broken arm from that morning's escapades. Couldn't muster up any more than mild annoyance at the game. Poor blighter and probably lucky not to be a lot worse off, but he'll at least believe me about control >>>> speed from now on.

Best of luck to your lot Toes.

Yeap.

Watched the Dogs game on the iPad with my kid with his smashed up face and broken arm from that morning's escapades. Couldn't muster up any more than mild annoyance at the game. Poor blighter and probably lucky not to be a lot worse off, but he'll at least believe me about control >>>> speed from now on.

Best of luck to your lot Toes.

Same to you Rob. Not good. These bloody kids will be the death of us!

I had one of those mouthy opposition twats with a foghorn voice a couple of rows behind us at the game. A North player collars a Dogs' player with the pill so I'd shout "BAALLLLLLLLLLLL" and this twat would shout "He hasn't even got it."/"Bullshit"/"Get stuffed"/"What a load of crap" etc directed at me. I couldn't support the side without him having something to say. I did bite eventually, much to the shock of the quieter Dogs' supporters sitting right alongside me. FMD I hate opposition flogs like that twat!

That ensured I left the stadium a little more fired up than usual, so the Maccas event a half hour later, and subsequent hospital wait, certainly changed the mood pretty quick smart.

IANAL but I understand without probable cause, a warrant or witness in criminal activity you can tell the police to GAGF. In most cases at most you're obliged to provide a name and address, that's it (not ID, not date of birth, etc.).

It would open up a can of worms if the "Border Force" numpties hadn't sworn an oath of allegiance (as required by Vic cops) either. No authority.

FFS how do the idiots in Canberra come up with this s**t, half of them are bloody lawyers! Even Tones has a law degree.
Utility, I'm glad u didn't put a heart symbol between the first two letters of your post! NTTIAWWT

He'll be ok Hoj. He had a three inch long deep gash from his hairline to his eyebrow but they were able to glue it and avoid scar inducing stitches, and cover it with steri strips (which Arch has already ripped off). Hopefully he'll learn his lesson to slow down when asked, but I strongly doubt it. A wrecking ball has to start somewhere and for him I guess his career began at Maccas last night. Thanks y'all! :thumbsu:

Glad to hear the little bloke is okay (kinda sorta). :thumbsu:

You should sue the bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back