Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just logged on to our ANZ Internet Banking and am aghast at the new format. Just terrible. Why do organisations choose to change something that works quite well? (Assuming there is anything these days connected to any bank that remotely identifies with the terminology "quite well".)

What were they thinking??

Answers own question. They weren't.

Same thing myself this morning ! Annoying !
Took me a while to do anything.

Did Anz not tell you beforehand?

My Bank let me know for weeks in case we thought it was a fraud site.

Yes they have been saying for a while that they were upgrading. That's not the bit that has riled me; it is the way the site now looks and how you have to navigate around it.

Warned me.....but sooooo different from previous version. Like friggin " Outlook " !

Yep. My thoughts exactly. And I told them so in a classic bit of "grumpy old" by clicking on a link called feedback.

They want feedback? I sure gave them feedback. The only disappointing bit of the feedback is it was not relayed verbally to some nuff nuff unlucky enough to receive my irate phone call had I chosen that option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. My thoughts exactly. And I told them so in a classic bit of "grumpy old" by clicking on a link called feedback.

They want feedback? I sure gave them feedback. The only disappointing bit of the feedback is it was not relayed verbally to some nuff nuff unlucky enough to receive my irate phone call had I chosen that option.

Horry you are legend.

Did the same a few weeks ago.

Nuffys....meh em.

Just tried my hand at one of those assassins creed games. After 90 minutes i still hadn't completed the "easy" first mission. Fricken hate these games. So anyway i turned it off in disgust and flicked on to channel 504. Nek minnit... 2014 Prelim. FML.

If we had four suns circling earth ...but not as strong as our current...that all rose and set at the same time. ..with different orbits...would we not have shadows? And what impact would it have on tides?

The earth rotates around the sun not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back