Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schache BFNAAK?
Mad keen from what I've heard.

Media proof for non believers:
"Schache spent a week living with Travis Cloke this year and has been compared to the Collingwood spearhead — but with a better radar."

Cloke taught him to live a balanced lifestyle while Schache — a North Melbourne fan has also enjoyed watching Buddy Franklin and Drew Petrie."

This draft was full of North supporters from memory

Mad keen from what I've heard.

Media proof for non believers:
"Schache spent a week living with Travis Cloke this year and has been compared to the Collingwood spearhead — but with a better radar."

Cloke taught him to live a balanced lifestyle while Schache — a North Melbourne fan has also enjoyed watching Buddy Franklin and Drew Petrie."

This draft was full of North supporters from memory

His dad played for Fitzroy didn't he?

Edit: Brisbane.

Aliens. Why don't they ever land at my place and abduct me ? Why didn't they abduct Einstein or Von Braun ? Why not land at the Whitehouse or Kremlin ? Why don't they gatecrash an Olympic opening ceremony ?
Maybe the aliens with all their technology aren't that smart as Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith proved.

Aliens. Why don't they ever land at my place and abduct me ? Why didn't they abduct Einstein or Von Braun ? Why not land at the Whitehouse or Kremlin ? Why don't they gatecrash an Olympic opening ceremony ?
Maybe the aliens with all their technology aren't that smart as Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith proved.

They are very smart...thats why only a small number on the Planet have seen them.

Bit like the Grumpy Old Troll that comes for a swim in my pool at 5am. I never catch the little campaigner...just see his beard as he disappears over the back fence.

How do you know we haven't?

How do you know we haven't?

Are you screwing with me ?????

Thought l would try to catch the " x-files " update, but lost interest. Too many conspiracies & plot twists. Why hasn't Mulder just been knocked off ? Save everyone some time.
Then stumbling around you-tube early a.m. and came across the " flat earther / truman show " types. Can't believe these people are out there ( no pun intended ) Watched an amazing conversation between a Stefan Molyneux and some bloke. Fascinating to say the least.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

qOldrZ2xTUCz5DlQcj24_Cat%20Sausage%20Chin.gif

it is 8:30pm.

Hahaha, i had to do japanese as a language in school and i did everything in my power to avoid learning it, until i started to learn karate.

Now i just focus on pointless phrases that don't make any sense at all like:

Shikaku o seikaku ni kaku!

Which means: I will draw the square accurately, completely useless sentence because if i didn't draw it accurately it wouldn't be a square. Plus it sounds somewhat scary and aggressive when pronounced properly

So it seems the Sydney lock out laws are working a treat Not. Popular establishments closing by the dozen.
Being told how many drinks u can have after a certain time dead streets in such a big popular city.
I don't live there but maybe someone who does can tell us what they think?
It seems a tad over the top for the actions of a few(one punch attacks).
Alot of backlash in the news and some interesting articles..

Last edited:
Are you screwing with me ?????

Thought l would try to catch the " x-files " update, but lost interest. Too many conspiracies & plot twists. Why hasn't Mulder just been knocked off ? Save everyone some time.
Then stumbling around you-tube early a.m. and came across the " flat earther / truman show " types. Can't believe these people are out there ( no pun intended ) Watched an amazing conversation between a Stefan Molyneux and some bloke. Fascinating to say the least.

I know a few "conspiracy theorists" via the internet. Its an amazing field full of bullshit and garbage and white power with the odd nugget of reality hidden among it. The ones that think some over arching power is in control clearly are nuts. But "conspiracies" happen all the time. Conspiracy "theorists" were the only people publicising the plight of the people of Flint Michigan until people like Micheal Moore got involved. No one knows about Hoosick Falls where something similar cos they don't have a famous film maker who was born in town.*

I think the flat earth is a piss take tho. Across the world people have known the earth was round for thousands of years. You can prove it by driving to Sorrento or somewhere along the bay and looking at Melbourne CBD. You ca see the tops of buildings but not their bases .. because the water from Port Phillip Bay is in the way. That would only happen if the space between those two points was curved like the outside of a sphere.

*If anyone is interested in either of those situations feel free to google them. There are towns throughout the US where the water is now unfit for drinking due to any number of causes. What in Flint was criminal tho and the people responsible should be facing jail time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back