Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure whether you're likening NFL to chess the game due to it's dull and achingly slow (unless it's speed chess!) nature, or to Chess the musical due to it being a pile of overblown crap. Either way, I'm pretty sure I agree.

Wat are people's thoughts on Cold Play?

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

Elton John doesn't count as he is simply a musical genius.

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

Seriouslyness though, what the hell would I know?

I was car-dancing to "Give It Up" by KC & The Sunshine Band today.

I'm far from lactose intolerant, but it's just a case of which fromage one prefers.

(And there is absolutely no truth to the rumour that my response to Glen Frey's death was to mutter, "Well, that's one down." That would just be wrong.)

The only band I've ever seen live more than once... Elton John doesn't count as he is simply a musical genius. He sounds just as good live as he does on CD, which is an anomaly.
Elton was fantastic on James Corden's show the other night. Actually seems like a really nice guy under the reported "diva" tantrums.

Not looking Not watching :( I am scared of clowns . And just feel they are so sad. Even as a child thought this :(
Watched a movie as a kid of a clown disembowelling a child, he seemed happy enough.

One of my fav movies to watch with my brothers as a kid.

Give it a try chugs, you know you want to bahahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched a movie as a kid of a clown disembowelling a child, he seemed happy enough.

One of my fav movies to watch with my brothers as a kid.

Give it a try chugs, you know you want to bahahaha

Forced my girlfriend to watch this the other night, she hates clowns.

Not looking Not watching :( I am scared of clowns . And just feel they are so sad. Even as a child thought this :(

That is a big part of clowns - the pathos.

Clowns form an important role in some societies across the world, and in ones that don't necessarily have a common tradition. There were native American clowns long before Europeans arrived.

They seem to challenge dominant ideas and poke fun at the contradictions we ignore. the ones that seem to make societies function.

All clowns are outsiders and live act the norms of polite or acceptable society. Scary clowns are pretty full on too. If you come across one and it starts looking at your internal organs and licking its lips its a fair bet you aren't going to be able to bargain or reason with it.

That is a big part of clowns - the pathos.

Clowns form an important role in some societies across the world, and in ones that don't necessarily have a common tradition. There were native American clowns long before Europeans arrived.

They seem to challenge dominant ideas and poke fun at the contradictions we ignore. the ones that seem to make societies function.

All clowns are outsiders and live act the norms of polite or acceptable society. Scary clowns are pretty full on too. If you come across one and it starts looking at your internal organs and licking its lips its a fair bet you aren't going to be able to bargain or reason with it.

John Wayne Gacy likes this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back