Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cis gender was why I specifically stated in relation to eyes and lenses :p

I probably would have picked up on that if i was smarter, i mean you did say you had already done some research and that pretty much filled up every single google response to cis or cys

All the ridiculous comments from opposition supporters about north not developing our own talent. Article just came out showing we have the third fewest recycled players on our list out of the entire league

3 of our 8 are mature aged rookies who realistically shouldn't get a game and have been largely recruited for depth.

3 of our 8 are mature aged rookies who realistically shouldn't get a game and have been largely recruited for depth.

And it's probably not a hard argument to make that they are better than most of the players we delisted, free upgrade it you will

Alongside 30 Rock, Community & Peep Show as the best comedies of the last 10 years or so. In my humble opinion

I'm on a major Community binge at the moment. Went back to the start and am now working my way through. Awesome show.

Thinking of a similar list, Strangers With Candy, The (UK) Office, Eastbound & Down, and Trailer Park Boys would be right up there for me, but a few of those are a touch over the 10 year mark.

His website has dates.

On the Music Board ManWithNoName is tipping him to come back here next summer 2017.
That's my best guess. However as Cruyff14 says, it could be a solo tour for his new solo album. I certainly hope not, I'd love to see the ESB one more time.

That's my best guess. However as Cruyff14 says, it could be a solo tour for his new solo album. I certainly hope not, I'd love to see the ESB one more time.
Well he has the States and Europe to get through.

If he comes here next year it will be between Feb & April, no earlier and no later I'd say.

And from what I've heard there is a solo album in the works.

Dennis Commetti retiring this year.

Good riddance you old campaigner.
You just know that he's going to spend the whole year attempting to come up with the quotable quote to end all quotable quotes. In the process, he'll offer very little in the way of commentary and analysis.

Should've given it away years ago. Just sad now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About anything?

Is it hard for you to say sorry?

Not hard for me to say it.

I just feel it has become an almost irrelevant word because it's only really used if..

Someone else "expects" you to say it which kind of defeats the purpose as most people just say it as a reflex with no real feeling attached.

When feeling is attached it seems to be in circumstances where words really don't come close to fixing what you have done and the word in itself is just not enough.

Or in situations where it just isn't needed, like nearly bumping into someone walking the opposite direction... it's also a reflex with no feeling attached.

I can say it quite easily i just don't feel it's application is really relevant in 99.9% of the times it's used.

Bruce should go with him
Just clarifying, you mean Bruce (wouldn't you love to be tackled by Juddy) Delicious, not The Boss?

Bruce should go with him

Whoever at ch 7 thought that it would be a good idea to team up Bruce and Dennis ought to be sacked. They spend the whole game trying to outdo each other with nonsense.

Both have done their best work when the main man, teamed up with a secondary commentator and one special comments man.

Mind you, I guess Hammer and Basil step up now. Hmmmm, that mute button is looking good.:(

The worst part about Commetti retiring is that they will probably recruit another commentator of the same 'quality' as Hamish McLaughlin and Basil Zempilas and those two will probably have increased duties across the weekend. :(

Is that Harps in the Cop uniform??
110216_Jacobs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back