Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was anyone listening to SEN yesterday, when Wallet was talking about getting an independent list analysis? I thought it was a good subject, and I agree with him.

Dunno where else to ask this so.....

Is tapatalk available on android phones? Thinking of moving away from apple and getting a Samsung tomorrow.

Sent from beneath the blue and white using Tapatalk
Sure is! Love it!

Don't just consider Samsung phones - the Google Nexus 5 is a terrific phone and the HTC M8 has been getting terrific reviews and looks great.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Have clocked them more times than a Casio factory.

My record for Duke Nukem I is 9 minutes and 21 seconds.
Haven't played them for years, but I remember going back to DN1 and trying to get through it as fast as I could too, got no idea how fast.
The Duke Nukem series were fantastic platform games, Duke Nukem 3D wasn't a bad first person shooter either.

Just found a way to play DOS games on my PC.

Space Quest
Leisure Suit Larry
World Class Leaderboard Golf.
Prince of Persia.

Absolute nirvana has been found.

Ken Sent Me ;)

IDQ65001.png

starting to feel alright here in Cairns now. The power might even stay on for tonight's game. Bit worried about poor old Cooktown tho!

Haven't played them for years, but I remember going back to DN1 and trying to get through it as fast as I could too, got no idea how fast.
The Duke Nukem series were fantastic platform games, Duke Nukem 3D wasn't a bad first person shooter either.

Yeah, the original Quake was quality as well.

And how could you forget Doom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, the original Quake was quality as well.

And how could you forget Doom.
I'm really looking forward to Wolfenstein: New Order in May.

Sure is! Love it!

Don't just consider Samsung phones - the Google Nexus 5 is a terrific phone and the HTC M8 has been getting terrific reviews and looks great.

I picked up the new S5 today. Like it so far! I was well over apple products.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Duke Nukem
Commander Keen
Yes and Yes!!! "time to kick arse and chew bubble gum...and I'm all out of gum"

Was also a fan of SimCity 2000. My mate spend hours and hours designing a city. When he went to the loo I turned on all the nature disasters (including UFO attack) and destroyed it...good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back