Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know if Jack will be back in this week?. I found it very surprising that he was a late withdrawl from the Port game yet still missed last week. Is there more to the story that were not been told?

Does anyone know if Jack will be back in this week?. I found it very surprising that he was a late withdrawl from the Port game yet still missed last week. Is there more to the story that were not been told?
I think Mr. Scott's all but guaranteed it?

Unless there's a mishap this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if there will be general admission at the Collingwood game?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Bloody oath.

It's at the MCG. As long as you are happy to sit in the nosebleeds you'll get a seat fow show

Bloody oath.

It's at the MCG. As long as you are happy to sit in the nosebleeds you'll get a seat fow show
Suppose it's better than paying $50 again to get third level wing seats for my parents (who are members) for the essendon game.

I hope it doesn't rain!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Bloody oath.

There are usually some ground level uncovered GA seats at the G. Also, standing on ground level behind seats can be fun.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

..wtf is this all about....

How much did DMac's free agency value jump by on the weekend?
    • Twitter
    • Facebook
    • View Previous Comments
      1 of 1 Comments
      • 28f2798a-24dc-4c0e-978c-72a75f6fe8eb.jpg

Mark Robinson
        who is Dmac?
        April 14 2014 12:31 AM

Bloody oath.

While you're at it, any idea which end our cheer squad will be at? For Hawthorn last year was Ponsford, for the
pies was the Southern. I prefer to be as insulated from the ferals as possible.

While you're at it, any idea which end our cheer squad will be at? For Hawthorn last year was Ponsford, for the
pies was the Southern. I prefer to be as insulated from the ferals as possible.

The Pies' CS sits up the Ponsford end for home games so I presume it'll be Punt Rd end for North's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back