Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I'm a Saintsational refugee too, I came here after Joffaboy's alterego Bunk Moreland worded me up on the ignore features. Thanks Joffaboy!

I think it's a stretch to say this forum is hugely better - you also have your principal posters, a lot of bickering over minor points, which I suppose was StKildaThunda's point - but I have been impressed with the way conflicts are resolved a lot more maturely here. You also don't seem to have trolls, although maybe it is off season. I'd say the intellect of the average poster here seems to be a tad higher here, which I may balance out if I defect for good.

I'm considering going for citizenship. Still go to Saintsational now and then, but we'll see. It has to be said things go a bit slower here. It's also true the layout isn't as good, but that's like complaining about living in a dull aussie suburb after fleeing from an impoverished culturall'y rich country I suppose!

I don't use emoticons.

I also like the interaction that is possible with rival fans, which makes trolling unnecessary.
Eh? The black and red of Saintsational makes me want to scratch my eyes out

Eh? The black and red of Saintsational makes me want to scratch my eyes out

Well each to their own. I don't mind it. I wasn't talking about the colour scheme, though it is a bit basic here. I meant the clunky BF interface.

However, it's a sacrifice I'm happily making.

tumblr_mtum5phCjj1sjchtqo1_500.gif

what a turbulent last couple of days in this thread....

might as well throw my 2 cents in too.

1). Brian actually left SKOB for a couple of years to support St Bedes OC when Bevo was coach...when Bevo left, Brian went back to his beloved SKOB - make of that what you will!

2). I "talk" to mates/family/business contacts everyday...doesn't mean i pick up the phone and dial their number. It is such a loosley used word these days.

3). Where there's smoke, there's fire...i expect Bevo is the front-runner for the job (unfortunately)

I couldn't give a rats if his info is credible or "which circles he's in." The bloke acts like a flog and gets called out on it. Fair game IMO.

I'm not suggestion you are one but many seem to be up Brian's arse cos he occasionally gets inside info. Laughable and sad, really.

I'll ask this question to the public: what would you do if you met Brian in person at a game/pub and he spoke to you like he does here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't give a rats if his info is credible or "which circles he's in." The bloke acts like a flog and gets called out on it. Fair game IMO.

I'm not suggestion you are one but many seem to be up Brian's arse cos he occasionally gets inside info. Laughable and sad, really.

I'll ask this question to the public: what would you do if you met Brian in person at a game/pub and he spoke to you like he does here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would firstly be incredibly humbled that he acknowledged me, then secondly overwhelmed with emotion at his magnificence probably.

I would firstly be incredibly humbled that he acknowledged me, then secondly overwhelmed with emotion at his magnificence probably.
Wouldn't it be the other way around?

Also regarding any dick measuring/bravado/general picking sides in this thread, let's be honest we all follow this footy club because when we win at least some happiness is taken from it. Let's not over-complicate things or make this forum uncomfortable as at the end of the day we are discussing 18 guys kicking a football around. No need for personal attacks.

Pfft, winning is the creme, so long as the players bust they're arse I'm a happy camper, winning just invokes the possibility of smiling as well.:thumbsu:

You gotta admit tho, some of your posts are purly made to p$#% people off/ mislead
Not really, I just don't like some posters in here and I know how to get up them. I like fishing :) it's nothing personal, I don't know them from a bar of soap, I just get annoyed when the same "flogs" as I put it last week, keep the same crap up.
The non flogs in here should never have been offended, it's up to the ones who know whom I was talking about to decide whether they give a stuff or not, all they have to do is hit the ignore button and its happy days.

I've only got one other account mate, and most long termers on here know what that alias is.
I have always been of the opinion that we should, not would, pick McCartin. IMO if they are both equal in our eyes I'd always take a big over a small.
Both statements are false. You have more than one other account and you have not always said that we should pick McCartin.
I don't want to start something - but you continue to mislead everyone
You gotta admit tho, some of your posts are purly made to p$#% people off/ mislead

Not really, I just don't like some posters in here and I know how to get up them. I like fishing :) it's nothing personal, I don't know them from a bar of soap, I just get annoyed when the same "flogs" as I put it last week, keep the same crap up.
The non flogs in here should never have been offended, it's up to the ones who know whom I was talking about to decide whether they give a stuff or not, all they have to do is hit the ignore button and its happy days.

These sort of admissions are actionable by moderators. You are suggesting that you are trolling the Saints board deliberately.
Don't do this. Don't lie, don't troll, don't flame fellow Sainters by calling them flogs or not including them in your little clan of rumours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, you do want to start something, because you sent me an inbox then cut and pasted it for the world to see. Is that actually legal? Aren't you bound by some sort of ethics as a mod or has your ego gotten in the way? Please tell all of us how many accounts I have, I can't wait to hear. Is it 10, 20, 30? Hell, I may even have 100.

Last edited:
Calling out a flog when I see one. I don't usually spend time here and won't be back in a hurry.
Shame. Sure we can't persuade you? Need a good chuckle...

did you miss the part where mcartney was effectively being taught how to be senior coach?

i'm amazed at how people continue to turn sacked coaches into harshly treated messiahs. first it was mark harvey, then it was ratten, now its happening to sanderson, mcartney and mckenna.

all were pretty god damn ordinary at their jobs

don't know about Sanderson, McKenna, and McCartney, but Ratten and Harvey were victims or circumstance.

Harvey developed Freo and some parasite coach took over, Ratten was going well until the Carlton culture demanded a messiah who has turned out to be a dud.

But you are correct about McCartney, ordinary coach who told all those champions like Minson and Griffen that their efforts weren't good enough in 2014, because everyone knows that fourth last is good enough for Footscray.

How dare a coach call out players who were s**t all year, deserved to be sacked, and those players deserved to still have careers on squillions.

On a side not, I am impressed that a poster by the Name of Manimal_Dunstan started a thread about Luke Beveridge being appointed Bulldog coach on the 29th of July.

Too bad that poster is defunct, would like to have congratulated his foresight.
I wonder what happened to that guy - he was great

Remove this Banner Ad

Back