Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

One know and 2 for breakfast

Thats the ramblings of a man who isnt married.
I havnt had a beer for breakfast since i got married and the wife evaporated away all my fun.
Errr i mean since she put me on the straight n narrow :thumbsu::p[/QUOTE]

I find Bigfooty a boys club which disallows any commentary that isn't favourable. Censorship dressed up as moderating a lot of the time IMO. We only allow what we wanna hear, not every POV is allowed? If I actually cared, some of the personal vitriol I receive, when only scribing footy opinion would have an effect. It doesn't though, because just like my comments... They are irrelevant and quite often baseless.

Although,
No doubt, many folk see me as antagonistic... Or condescending most definitely unpopular with many of my opinions that are not complimentary... Which I find interesting because we have won 7 of the last 45 or something? I believe that there is a difference between an incorrect viewpoint, and an unpopular opinion. I will however continue to speak my mind, I won't be silenced by the masses (well except when posts with zero dissent are removed because they are negative?) Bullies have tried to control me before... I don't/won't allow it... I find it astonishing how personal people take my opinion (on say Tom Hickey?) and instead of a rebut, there is an attack... Bemusing??

I have a passion for this club, that IMO would equal or supersede many posters here.... And just because I don't 'love' every thing they do at the club... Doesn't mean I don't love the club. I am just a realist about our history of shortcomings... Doesn't make me less of a supporter, I actually consider myself a tragic... My wife says obsessive!

On SS
I posted there for 10 years... Early doors, it was sensational.
Contrary to belief... I did not leave there because of a poster.. Or posters...But a moderator (BUSA), who removed a post... And lied about it being an accident. I don't like censorship.
I DiD Very much have a running battle with P66. But I actually don't mind many of his views, and he knows his footy and StK to a fair degree. He is a very smug, patronising character, who stalks though... Can be vindictive, but not often was he nasty (except when he mentioned my family)
On the other hand.... There is one poster who is inconsistent... He lies, is nasty and very personal... A pathetic bully, who I would belt if I ever ran into him... He even posts here... A chameleon.
I always told p66 I'd never have a beer with him, mainly because I don't drink... I'd have no issue talking StK with him but.

Anyways, I am not sure anyone would or should GAF about me, just one anonymous voice amongst many ... but I do seem to fascinate, enrage or evoke emotion? Which I find peculiar?!

I find Bigfooty a boys club which disallows any commentary that isn't favourable. Censorship dressed up as moderating a lot of the time IMO. We only allow what we wanna hear, not every POV is allowed? If I actually cared, some of the personal vitriol I receive, when only scribing footy opinion would have an effect. It doesn't though, because just like my comments... They are irrelevant and quite often baseless.

Although,
No doubt, many folk see me as antagonistic... Or condescending most definitely unpopular with many of my opinions that are not complimentary... Which I find interesting because we have won 7 of the last 45 or something? I believe that there is a difference between an incorrect viewpoint, and an unpopular opinion. I will however continue to speak my mind, I won't be silenced by the masses (well except when posts with zero dissent are removed because they are negative?) Bullies have tried to control me before... I don't/won't allow it... I find it astonishing how personal people take my opinion (on say Tom Hickey?) and instead of a rebut, there is an attack... Bemusing??

I have a passion for this club, that IMO would equal or supersede many posters here.... And just because I don't 'love' every thing they do at the club... Doesn't mean I don't love the club. I am just a realist about our history of shortcomings... Doesn't make me less of a supporter, I actually consider myself a tragic... My wife says obsessive!

On SS
I posted there for 10 years... Early doors, it was sensational.
Contrary to belief... I did not leave there because of a poster.. Or posters...But a moderator (BUSA), who removed a post... And lied about it being an accident. I don't like censorship.
I DiD Very much have a running battle with P66. But I actually don't mind many of his views, and he knows his footy and StK to a fair degree. He is a very smug, patronising character, who stalks though... Can be vindictive, but not often was he nasty (except when he mentioned my family)
On the other hand.... There is one poster who is inconsistent... He lies, is nasty and very personal... A pathetic bully, who I would belt if I ever ran into him... He even posts here... A chameleon.
I always told p66 I'd never have a beer with him, mainly because I don't drink... I'd have no issue talking StK with him but.

Anyways, I am not sure anyone would or should GAF about me, just one anonymous voice amongst many ... but I do seem to fascinate, enrage or evoke emotion? Which I find peculiar?!
So why do you come on BF Marty??
Im not being a smartarse mate. But If you think most of us here over react to your post and you think the majority here wear rose colored glasses , then what enjoyment do you have on here?? You obviously think most of us are idiots?

I enjoy reading many intelligent posts... I learn some things, facts, strategies, ideas and the like.

You're right, I don't really like the 'love in' stuff

I like to debate opinion, I like to share opinion...

I get frustrated, vent.

It's a good place to celebrate achievement... Ie tonight...

I find out ifo about STK

I don't think, people on here are idiots... I don't know anyone?
Just like people who think I'm a C### yet haven't met me?

I enjoy reading many intelligent posts... I learn some things, facts, strategies, ideas and the like.

You're right, I don't really like the 'love in' stuff

I like to debate opinion, I like to share opinion...

I get frustrated, vent.

It's a good place to celebrate achievement... Ie tonight...

I find out ifo about STK

I don't think, people on here are idiots... I don't know anyone?
Just like people who think I'm a C### yet haven't met me?
Fair response Marty:thumbsu: Good answer:thumbsu:

Usually when i give you a slight pat on the back you give me a whack back:p Try to refrain this time :D

To be fair...
It's generally faint praise

As this was, If you were honest Snake

But I'll take what I can get on BF

Actually, you'd be surprised to hear that I get many likes.... If I multiplied them by ten it would be almost half of the hates... Not bad eh?

Haha

I couldn't for a laugh... Surely you'd have it no other way

Ever soap needs a villian

Flogs wont allow you to have an opinion on a player apparently. According to some you can only praise and never critisise a Saints player.

Was happy to say Shenton and Longer were terrific tonight, but some spud had to try and score points. Really pretty piss weak I would have thought

Hey can you stop with the bad language

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why should he get a whipping? He was excellent on the weekend. Played a very effective game, ran hard, was a good link and have very few turnovers from what I remember. Deserves the praise he got and credit from turning it around from the previous week, where he deserved the critisism for the poor game he produced.

I've got you on ignore, but I will respond anyways... ;)

Good to see the acknowledgement, but frankly not enough given the caning he has been given. Like yourself, I support all players on our list, and he was upgraded for a reason.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

PS: I reckon Eade would be spewing that he didn't have Mav playing for him!

Why wouldn't I have?

Does that not mean I can't discuss the OP

Does it mean after a loss we can't blow smoke?
Oh yeah, it's BF and there is smoke aplenty.

Seriously!!

Why wouldn't I have?

Does that not mean I can't discuss the OP

Does it mean after a loss we can't blow smoke?
Oh yeah, it's BF and there is smoke aplenty.

Seriously!!
Just an observation Big Mart.

Pointing out negatives 99% of the time, tends to make me think that.

Are you sure it's 99%?

I am realistic enough to understand and acknowledge our position, and I don't deny how we got there. To be honest, I used to get smashed in 2012 for forecasting an unnecessary fall.

My head is not in the sand, but I have always acknowledged positives, have hundreds of complimentary posts.

It gets overshadowed because people go over the top sensitive if I dare critisise and ordinary player or performance... But the reality is, given our ladder position... Most analytical posts should be negative

We've won 7 games in 2 years.

Did you read on of my posts on the game review
Jack Sinclair
Josh Bruce
Alan Richardson
Jack Lonie
Longer
Amongst many other positives
Drafting
Finnis
Sacking Pelchen

Bunkmoreland taking the higher ground... Hilarious

Just calling it as it is... Is anything I say inaccurate?!

BECAUSE IF IT IS... ARGUE THE POINT AND NOT PLAY THE MAN LIKE A WEAK AD PISS SNIPER!!!

Sick of that crap

This will get deleted by biased agenda driven mods whils a moron like mowman can call me a flog for a footy comment which he could not ague because of stupidity...
AND LIE IN THE SAME BREATH.

Check last weeks game thread before you write bullshit.

Sick of being targeted for simple observations

We area woeful tonight
14 goals to 2 since our lead
How can a post be anything but critical???

Have Collingwood no kids?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back