Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly it seems to be case on here that the mods and a select few want to run their own agendas and anyone whom disagrees with them are castigated - disappointing!
Everybody has a right to spruik their opinion, inside mail, or whatever.
Whether it pans out that way, we've got to take the good with the bad..
It keeps us busy with all the speculation..
I was informed 2-3 weeks back, Sloane is 'Signed, sealed & at the end of this year delivered"..

I was informed 2-3 weeks back, Sloane is 'Signed, sealed & at the end of this year delivered"..

It's a pretty boring place without insights and rumours. I don't care if he makes it up, he adds some colour to the place. He might be sensitive and he might even make stuff up, you decide but the forum is a better read when he gets on here. At least he gets a debate going. Taking away posters like BS is like having a booze free party.

How often does Richo or the club publically declare their interest in an opposition's gun player a third of the way through the season..(And on the eve of the match)
If others of heard that their is another gun on the horizon, the innuendo & rumours will kill off many poster's over the next few months through Cardiac Arrest..

It's a pretty boring place without insights and rumours. I don't care if he makes it up, he adds some colour to the place. He might be sensitive and he might even make stuff up, you decide but the forum is a better read when he gets on here. At least he gets a debate going. Taking away posters like BS is like having a booze free party.
This is it..
We need to distinguish & take what we choose from each individual poster as we see fit..

I've been told by Mods that I am big noting myself, after a complaint by Sunshine Saint, and was given an infraction, so I'm out of here for a while.

Hopefully Sunshine Saint can provide you with all of the gossip.

Sad that one person is controlling what you guys hear on here.

A absolute and complete lie. No complaint from me, so would be incredulous if Mods said otherwise. Still at work, so once again your comment and post is completely UNTRUE. Would appreciate a post from MODS confirming this. Creating fiction, doesn't make it a reality.

I've heard a rumour.

Barrels set to go open a forum for "Flogs only" with Inamedthegiants and Gillo94.
regina-george-why-are-you-so-obsessed-with-me.gif

A absolute and complete lie. No complaint from me, so would be incredulous if Mods said otherwise. Still at work, so once again your comment and post is completely UNTRUE. Would appreciate a post from MODS confirming this. Creating fiction, doesn't make it a reality.

No idea what BrianSpeaking is talking about. Might be good for him to clarify the accusation.

:p:p:p:p

I love This thread, it delivers every dammm night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time i read the 'Introduce yourself' thread, majority of people were over 25. Yet this thread looks like it consists of nothing but 12 year old girls, grow up and stick to the title.
Asking this thread to be correctly used would be like asking the saints to beat the Hawks but 10 goals, it's great in theory but won't happen.

Just enjoy the ride

How often does Richo or the club publically declare their interest in an opposition's gun player a third of the way through the season..(And on the eve of the match)
If others of heard that their is another gun on the horizon, the innuendo & rumours will kill off many poster's over the next few months through Cardiac Arrest..

Thing is that these rumours come from various sources. As has been pointed out... the club can be into 6 elite players... casting a wide net.

So if I know this and come on here and say we are trying to get so and so and we don't, does that make me a liar?

Let's just have fun with it without playing the man.

I am a moderator, I moderated - Brian posted something that went too far - I gave him a 1 point infraction.

P.S. there was no complaint from Sunshine Saint - I simply saw that a line had been crossed and acted

Sunshine Saint, another great post, you add so much to this board......not.

It must KILL you that you have no inside info on anything, you just pontificate from your little ivory tower, hoping to find a new poster so you can say 'welcome' otherwise you lie in wait, desperately hoping for Brian to post so you can again climb on my back and shoot me down.

How many times a day do you check to see if I've posted? This has been going on for years, I almost feel sorry for you, perhaps you should see a counsellor. In the real world, you would be known as a bully, I don't like bullies, not many people do, they are the lowliest of society.

My next post will be about the weather, I'll tell it like it is, however I'm sure you will say it's the opposite.

My mistake was to try and inform Brian that Sunshine Saint has done a number of things behind the scenes that were greatly beneficial to the club.
He does things without craving the fanfare that Brian seems to love. I then postulated that maybe he doesn't approve of people using their contacts / position to bignote themselves. Maybe I went too far - but no conspiracy, no concerted plan to muzzle anyone - just behaviour management.
I drew a line in the sand and said beyond here - you get infractions.

It's not an accusation, ask Kildonan. Just tell Sunshine Saint to put me on block, I'm over it! It hijacks the forum.

Blocking is a personal choice - that is up to him

Last edited:
I smell a grand plot to make Brian look less credible, mods have set him up in cahoots with Sunshine and co. Stand strong Bridog, the people are with you.

#standbybribri
Really?

So you favoured one poster because of your thoughts on him...

Not objectively and fairly analyse posts...

Sounds familiar...

I'd suggest your mistake is taking sides as a mod?

I have a lot more to say about a few posters and mods

But CBF

Absolutely not worth it seems... Only posted this comment because of the typical injustice ...

However, in short
There is a handful of Internet bullies on here who only accept anyone on (their) BF if they write what is allowed... It's conformity or get castigated
And corrupt mods who allow them to do so, because the are a part of that group...
And it's typical pack mentality ... Safety in numbers and weak, none of these pretenders would be so brave or bold in person...
There are 8 absolute beauties... One who initiated a personal slanging match with me recently because of a ridiculous vendetta... Direct insults
I defended my position strongly... Was shamefully banned and the instigator not??
But then again, I've been given points for criticising a player??

Anyways
It's worked, run me out of town... Not because it intimidates me... But because I can't openly debate and be honest ... Without recrimination.
A sad state of affairs imo

Mart

Ps
See how quickly this disappears.

a

Sounds familiar...

But CBF

Absolutely not worth it seems... Only posted this comment because of the typical injustice ...

However, in short
There is a handful of Internet bullies on here who only accept anyone on (their) BF if they write what is allowed... It's conformity or get castigated
And corrupt mods who allow them to do so, because the are a part of that group...
And it's typical pack mentality ... Safety in numbers and weak, none of these pretenders would be so brave or bold in person...
There are 8 absolute beauties... One who initiated a personal slanging match with me recently because of a ridiculous vendetta... Direct insults
I defended my position strongly... Was shamefully banned and the instigator not??

Anyways
It's worked, run me out of town... Not because it intimidates me... But because I can't openly debate and be honest ... Without recrimination.

Mart

Ps

Sounds familiar...

But CBF

However, in short

Anyways

Mart

Ps

agJIP.gif

Sounds familiar...

But CBF

However, in short

Anyways

Mart

Ps

I'm sorry you feel that way Big Mart.

I have tried so hard to be fair with you, but you and your influence on the board creates a lot of work for the mods.

I am insulted that you think the mods are corrupt, I wonder how that works...??

Do you not realise that you are getting personal by calling posters on here "pretenders" - let alone the lack of respect you display to almost every poster on here. We don't want to "run you out of here" but we do need you to be civil - kids come here, and people looking for common courtesy and decency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back