Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never seen him play.

also didn't u get banned? :drunk:

I commited the crime and I Did the time. Now I'm back

I'm just wondering what most teams think Bailey value is as both our clubs will have to match it with a discount of course

Gillo we'll give you Paddy McCartin, Josh Bruce, Nick Riewoldt, Alan Richardson, Hugh Goddard, Blake Acres, Jack Billings for pick 1 and rights to Bailey Rice, I think it's a fair deal both parties come out winners

Fair for Blues yes
Fair for Saints No
Fair for Bailey No

So if Carlton bids their 2nd rounder (presuming it's higher than ours as they finish lower), does that mean we have to use our own 2nd rounder to secure him or does he fall to our 3rd rounder cos he nominated us?

I'm just confused a bit

Think Saints will just pay 2nd Rd as remember there is a 20% discount. Complicated calculation but keep in mind hasn't nominated yet

Think Saints will just pay 2nd Rd as remember there is a 20% discount. Complicated calculation but keep in mind hasn't nominated yet
Apparently he is going to nominate Carlton as he is already working full time in the Mercho shop

Really? I have never seen him on the Blues stands. When did this start?
Last week, word is you can pretty much pencil it in his going to be in a Carlton jumper next year. Only thing is they are thinking of using their 1st pick to bid on him

Last week, word is you can pretty much pencil it in his going to be in a Carlton jumper next year. Only thing is they are thinking of using their 1st pick to bid on him

How come I don't see Bailey on any of the top10 predictions? I thought he was working in Saints shops on game day

Do you have link for Rice working at Blues stands? I always go but never seen him

How come I don't see Bailey on any of the top10 predictions? I thought he was working in Saints shops on game day

Do you have link for Rice working at Blues stands? I always go but never seen him
Carlton rate him as top 5, mate everyone knows he has his mind set on Carlton, he thinks they are going to be in premiership contention next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What lies?

No it was True Lies - one of Arnold's Schwarzenegger most underrated films. Jamie Lee Curtis was fantastic in it - a true comedic actress. You could really see the on screen chemistry between them both.

No it was True Lies - one of Arnold's Schwarzenegger most underrated films. Jamie Lee Curtis was fantastic in it - a true comedic actress. You could really see the on screen chemistry between them both.

Funny I ask a serious question on your board that might impact both our teams in the coming draft and I get these responses

Remove this Banner Ad

Back