Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Richo coached great the players just couldn't execute. Poor skills killed us.

Dont worry about WO he has been pushing the "Richo is a poor coach" barrow since last season.

Completely shut down in the review thread, and never replies, because his opinion is full of holes.

Reckons Steven is the worst player ever for St.Kilda :$. Opinion is worthless

Dont worry about WO he has been pushing the "Richo is a poor coach" barrow since last season.

Completely shut down in the review thread, and never replies, because his opinion is full of holes.

Reckons Steven is the worst player ever for St.Kilda :$. Opinion is worthless

Joffa you really are a tosser! I have never said he is a bad coach, I just think his match day coaching is too inflexible and lacking. If he improves that he will be a great coach. Opinion full of holes - I normally dont reply to you because you are always so full of yourself its not worth the effort !

Our Zone defence before half time was brilliant and will hold up well against top 4 placed clubs.
We fell away when we started to open the game up in the 3rd Quarter by running thu the middle and
when your skills are off which they were last night you get opened up pretty quickly.
Nothing to do with Richo. Give our Club another pre season and look out :)

I pay the bills I offer to help with rent I offer financial help I contribute to food grocerys etc I stay out of you way when your in a bad mood I respect yours and bella space I give you support when your feeling down so please tell me how im stuffing you around?

I'd be way happier with Whitfield, that kid is all class.
That's like saying you'd rather wake up with Kate Upton than Gisele Bündchen.

Either way it's a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smashed in the clearances again today which is a common theme. We really need someone that can take the ball away from the middle. Currently we only really have Steven. Armo, Ross, Dunstan can win the ball but don't have the leg speed to get us quality clearances.

Dunstan seriously gets carried. Ross in the past for example hasn't been given the same latitude. Would love to see Dunstan play a VFL match when form dips for consecutive matches. Like Ross did

Dunstan seriously gets carried. Ross in the past for example hasn't been given the same latitude. Would love to see Dunstan play a VFL match when form dips for consecutive matches. Like Ross did

Dunstan had 20 posessions and 5 tackles but was carried?

Dunstan had 20 posessions and 5 tackles but was carried?

he had 13 disposals today...

EDIT: was looking at round 1

in any case today was his first decent performance since what... round 5? ross has been thrown back to the VFL of the back of 1 bad game, let alone a patch of 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back