Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

You're happy to recruit blokes who video themselves doing blow but please don't put pokies at Moorabbin, WTF

If that's the highest level of thought and engagement you are going to give to my post then you should probably just put me on ignore.

Don't know what I did but seems Brian_speaking has blocked me on twitter.

Strange and stranger
He's been driven off Twitter as well, as far as I'm aware. Cancelled that account a couple of weekends ago. Cyber stalking and bullying rearing its ugly head again.

Last edited:
He's been driven off Twitter as well, as far as I'm aware. Cancelled that account a couple of weekends ago.
FFS WTF is wrong with these small minded people?

I suppose they can go to work on Stav and MG now and when finished with them go and attack jaxons @ SS.

Then they will complain when we don't get any info

A lot of misses in that crop cripps crock milera saad wright saunders white lee markworth.

Jurys out - dunstan acres ross hickey murdoch

Billings is the only one whos shown any star quality. Newnes a good foot soldier dont think he will develop into anything else.

Now if newnes and billing are the only two players that have grown into great players from those picks. Then you would have to say the club has failed dismally in that period. Who takes responsibility for that?
Stick to masturbating over Spencer

A lot of misses in that crop cripps crock milera saad wright saunders white lee markworth.

Jurys out - dunstan acres ross hickey murdoch

Billings is the only one whos shown any star quality. Newnes a good foot soldier dont think he will develop into anything else.

Now if newnes and billing are the only two players that have grown into great players from those picks. Then you would have to say the club has failed dismally in that period. Who takes responsibility for that?

Almost exact same post by BigMart on SS.

Is this a case of plagiarism or multiple nice on BF?

I dont understand how we could be all over him at pick 5 then we move to pick 14 and were even closer to getting him. Woweee its getting crazy in here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent

Seems some noses are a bit out of joint if the club is questioned on it's strategy.

Why is that?
Why can't the question be asked?

Can anyone answer why we rate Matheison as a top 5 but ITK'S like Anderson believe 14 is his beginning point in the draft.

Something isn't quite kosher

Excellent
You're being a bit of a dill Joff.

We may rate him at 5, 14 or 165 because we think he's the player we need. No one seemed to rate Lonie until 41; he's turned out alright. Sam Fisher went at pick whogivesashit and he's been a gun.

Once they're in, the pick used to get a player is borderline meaningless. Everyone keeps parroting the bullshit line about this draft being crap, so if you ascribe to that view, what's it matter who we pick, they won't be any good...

The fact is, if we want him, and he's available at whatever pick, then grand. They're professionals, you're not.

Pull your head in.

You're being a bit of a dill Joff.

We may rate him at 5, 14 or 165 because we think he's the player we need. No one seemed to rate Lonie until 41; he's turned out alright. Sam Fisher went at pick whogivesashit and he's been a gun.

Once they're in, the pick used to get a player is borderline meaningless.

The fact is, if we want him, and he's available at whatever pick, then grand. They're professionals, you're not.

Pull your head in.

Umm no I won't "pull my head in". I am entitled to question why he is rated so highly NY us but nobody else.

And comparing him to Lonie is ludicrous.

We have been told Mathieson would have gone @5.
Now he is a shoo in @14.

It's a question that seems to be getting skirted for some reason.
Interesting

Umm no I won't "pull my head in". I am entitled to question why he is rated so highly NY us but nobody else.

And comparing him to Lonie is ludicrous.

We have been told Mathieson would have gone @5.
Now he is a shoo in @14.

It's a question that seems to be getting skirted for some reason.
Interesting

It's because clubs rate players differently.
We did the same thing last year with McCartin v Petracca - All year the club rated McCartin #1, then as we got near trade week the news started coming that we would take Petracca. Why? Because we were hopeful of trading down from #1 to #3 and another top 10 pick.

Once Melbourne got that Frawley pick thoigh that plan was scuttled and we went right back to loving McCartin.
That doesn't mean we didn't rate McCartin at 1.

Oh and they are so professional they chose players like Crocker, Ledger, white.

The list goes on.

So now we just have to slavishly follow everything they do because they are professional?

Going by that logic nobody should listen to anyone on here because they are not "professional"?

Weird

Mate we arent saying dont have an opinion or "Suck it up and get in line" (ok one person did) what I am saying is rather than talking down Matho why not talk up the options you prefer?

It just feels really negative to just say "We are over rating him" and leave it at that.

Yes, pick 5 it would be a question. Id take Curnow at 5 for sure, but at pick 14 Matheison is a very solid pick. Id rather punt on Gresham. Some want Tucker or Balic. Daddy_Barrels has a boner for Bonner.

Who would you like us to take at 14 and why?

Mathieson @14 is fine. At 5 would have been concerning, but as stated it give the club the opportunity to use the pick 5 for Matho line and we virtually got Carlisle for our second rounder.
Carlisle
Freeman
Rice
4th round slider
Sinclair.

Who will complain about that?

But I have to pull my head in because I am not professional apparently.

If that is the new criteria on here it will be pretty quiet.

Mate we arent saying dont have an opinion or "Suck it up and get in line" (ok one person did) what I am saying is rather than talking down Matho why not talk up the options you prefer?

It just feels really negative to just say "We are over rating him" and leave it at that.

Yes, pick 5 it would be a question. Id take Curnow at 5 for sure, but at pick 14 Matheison is a very solid pick. Id rather punt on Gresham. Some want Tucker or Balic. Daddy_Barrels has a boner for Bonner.

Who would you like us to take at 14 and why?
I have spoken on options in previous posts and it's not about bagging Matheson it was a question on our recruiters more than anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back