Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Even pre injury the kid hears footsteps every time he goes near the ball.

Sinclair and Lonie showed more ticker in 2 qtrs of AFL football than Templeton has shown in 2 years.

I hope he proves us wrong but it's looks like a premature handout of poor Andrew Thompsons no.4 to me

Eli wont ever be a major contested ball winner but that's not what we recruited him for. Considering we got destroyed on the outside this year I would have thought we'd be more appreciative of the need for his type of player.

Last edited:

Even pre injury the kid hears footsteps every time he goes near the ball.

Sinclair and Lonie showed more ticker in 2 qtrs of AFL football than Templeton has shown in 2 years.

I hope he proves us wrong but it's looks like a premature handout of poor Andrew Thompsons no.4 to me
Play the ball not the man SaintJesus. You'll get crucified for that around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so I am going to add to the Carlisle rumor mill. I watched the GF with a mate of mine today and the topic of Carlisle came up. He said "he's going to the saints". I asked how do you know this. He said that his mate knows Carlisle's sister and was at their mums place. Jake was there and wouldn't say anything but inside his sports bag he could see a booklet with 'becoming a saint' in it.
Are you Greg Williams daughter? Or do you know her?

Ok, so I am going to add to the Carlisle rumor mill. I watched the GF with a mate of mine today and the topic of Carlisle came up. He said "he's going to the saints". I asked how do you know this. He said that his mate knows Carlisle's sister and was at their mums place. Jake was there and wouldn't say anything but inside his sports bag he could see a booklet with 'becoming a saint' in it.

Is your mate Greg Williams son?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When i was 17 i went to the bottle shop. In those days if you had no ID you had to sign the book.
I signed Greg Williams ( true story ). Imagine a few years later it turned out that the real Greg Williams was a great footballer.
Anyway i have a daughter , so i asked her where Jake Carlisle is going. She said.

Who the *&(* is Jake Carlisle ?

And ironically, Cain ended up at Carlton.

Wonder if he has a daughter?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL , Cain went to Carlton because they offered him a year longer contract than StKilda.
HOWEVER , Carlton had an escape clause that if he played less than X games the year before , then they did not need to honor the final year. When they found out how crap he was they purposely didn't select him so that they could delist him.

Well that's just f***ed. :rolleyes:

Buddy leaving them was the absolute best thing that could have happened to them. Freed up a truckload of cap space and they are a much more balanced team because of it.

FWIW, I heard the exact rumour BrianSpeaking threw out their about Buddy at a GF party yesterday. The source was from a bloke who works in footy and is mates with Dan Hannebury. The same bloke told me that the Bombers were on drugs months before it broke in the media and has a good track record.

Apparently, Sydney are exploring all options on what the next steps are. It is becoming a real possibility that Buddy may not play AFL again and this is Sydney's preferred outcome. Sydney are considering looking at an agreed payout for Buddy to retire and are working through the salary cap ramifications with the AFL.

Again, this is just 1 option being explored. If this does eventuate the AFL will do everything possible to help Sydney out. They can't have their pet plummeting down the ladder, the club would fold.

Also, I am not for a second suggesting that the depression is made up. Just that there might be more going on here, and the mail Brian had was IMO spot on. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds......

NeXus Nick's post is a valid option, if you don't agree with it then argue the alternative, don't bully.

Play the ball, not the man
I was more talking about the newbies name Kildonan...most of us old-timers know who "Nick" is, and almost everyone knows who NeXus Helen was...combining the 2 is just pouring fuel on the fire

So this is the same poster that trolls SS?

Dont know. The one at SS is Citywest, who posted in the past as DCC Citywest on BF and Nexus Helen. Used to post at SS as NeXus Nick.

THe exact same scenario NeXus Nick posted earlier has been posted by Citywest on SS.

Even though I disagree with the scenario, certainly one of the least worst posts submitted by this person if indeed it is the same person.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back