Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were crying out for a Carlisle down back, absolutely would have been a fantastic trade for them. He was a Dogs supporter and always wanted to play for them.

reckoned if they were anywhere near our price he would be going there. Boyd has killed that. Completely stuffed their chances.

Boyd will probably be a very good forward but he is not a $1 mill a year player. Completely irresponsible trading from Gordon.

Will cost them in the flag window

A lot of assumptions being painted as facts there...

A lot of assumptions being painted as facts there...

So what? I'm not after your approval or input.

As if you would know the facts anyway. I have seen the "facts" your ITK's have banged on about all week.

Heres a fact, you lose your captain who walks, heres another, your coach quits, one more your Brownlow medallist walks.

one last one you pay a nne game novice 7 mill and stuff your SC.

Fact sa re pesky when presented hey?

So what? I'm not after your approval or input.

As if you would know the facts anyway. I have seen the "facts" your ITK's have banged on about all week.

Heres a fact, you lose your captain who walks, heres another, your coach quits, one more your Brownlow medallist walks.

one last one you pay a nne game novice 7 mill and stuff your SC.

Fact sa re pesky when presented hey?

I didn't say I know the facts. Just that you're making massive assumptions. Anyway, the Boyd thing is boring and discussed enough on our own board.

Despite the facts you listed, we played finals this year. So yeah, not fazed bro.

Jesus there are some idiots on here tonight.

I've heard this, I've heard that, watch Q&A and find out where you can get some help from appropriate professionals

And this is not dirested to our three ITK's who are usually pretty good with there info.
Whats your problem??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back