Teams Rate my 2014 VirtualSPORTS Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

So what do we do if we didnt lock in Langdon?

Didnt want to just jump on a rookie just because he was named so stuck with my current rookies.. guess I just have to bite the bullet and miss the Langdon train? Cant really waste a precious trade just to jump on a rookie right?

Didnt want to just jump on a rookie just because he was named so stuck with my current rookies.. guess I just have to bite the bullet and miss the Langdon train? Cant really waste a precious trade just to jump on a rookie right?

But if he rises $250k then he's potentially worth using a trade on. Guess it depends how happy you are with the rest of your team. If you're happy with most of the others then you can maybe spare the trade.

As I expected, I pretty much split my good decisions between my AFL and Real DT squads...

If there was a game to get Langdon in the team it was probably this one, as in AFL's game everyone will now have him.

nbf2o9.jpg

I was feeling pretty good with the midfielder scores until Jack Martin laid a 6...

when i go to make a trade i get a blank list of players

anyone else having problems trading ??? i don't want to be stuck with Kersten :(

when i go to make a trade i get a blank list of players

anyone else having problems trading ??? i don't want to be stuck with Kersten :(
----

Yes , many people suffering the same problem. Virtual DT are blaming everything/ everyone but themselves. If its not fixed by the weekend i am quitting it permanently.I will also ask for my $ back i paid for re assistant coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well its lockout and were away for 2014.

My team:

Backs: Mcveigh, Mitchell, Enright, Suckling, McDonald, Griffiths (Langdon, Georgiou)
Mids: Swan, Liberatore, Beams, Duncan, Thomas, Aish, Polec, Dunstan (Cunningham, Wanganeen)
Rucks: Cox, Sandilands (Hickey, Derickx)
Forwards: Dangerfield, Mitchell, Roughead, Gunstan, Caddy, Rohan (McDonough, Kennedy-Harris).

Bank: $103,200

Good luck everyone.

Haven't had a problem with any VS game for over half a decade :thumbsu:

Backs: Mcveigh, Mitchell, Enright, Simpson, Hodge, McDonald, (Langdon, Langford)
Mids: Swan, Ablett, Beams, Tyson, Ellis, Aish, Polec, Dunstan (Taylor, Lemmens)
Rucks: Pyke, Sandilands (Thurlow, Currie)
Forwards: Dangerfield, Mitchell, Roughead, Hale, Caddy, Hawkins (McDonough, Kennedy-Harris).

Way it up before round 3 and what his negative breakeven is at that time, etc I dropped Crouch for Taylor because Taylor was named. Leppitsch must rate Taylor highly because he's a 1st year player who's barely played in preseason due to injury but surely Taylors' JS must be good then, so if 1 of my overpriced fwd rookies Rohan and McDonough are only averaging 40-50 over the 1st 3-4 weeks I'll trade 1 of them out and hopefully get Crouch in on the bubble through Taylors DPP trade swap = 80-90-100k made.

In the AFL version it seems entire leagues don't start until round 3.
Round 1 was just for points, as everyone will trade in the same players with unlimited trades. But now it seems those points don't even count for anything!
Points count every round to your overall score, getting off to a flier is the best way in chasing down the big prize.

As I expected, I pretty much split my good decisions between my AFL and Real DT squads...

If there was a game to get Langdon in the team it was probably this one, as in AFL's game everyone will now have him.

nbf2o9.jpg

I was feeling pretty good with the midfielder scores until Jack Martin laid a 6...
I rate your team a speculative 3 out of 10, I hope you made some changes this week

Team so far RDT
Def: McVeigh (83) Mitchell Enright (108) Simpson (84) McDonald Langford : Griffiths (73) Langdon :mad: (105)
Mids: Gazza (141) Barlow (134 VC Loopholed) Watson Libba Beams (122) Polec (85) Dunstan Cunningham (69) : X Ellis L Taylor
Rucks: YOLO Sandi (110) Derickx (Captain loophole) : Hickey to play, King
Fwds: Dangerfield (68) Martin (100) Wingard (100) Parker (90) Caddy (85) Rohan (50) : McDonough (39) Impey (53)

Sitting on 1563 with 7 to play, 2200 would be nice but realistically with a few rookies to play I'll take anything north of 2050

Bleh, made a couple of late changes to my team, which was all about getting Cox into the team over Hickey

Def: Mcveigh, Mitchell, Enright, Suckling, Mcdonald, Langford (Langdon, Griffiths)
Mid: Swan, Libba, Cotchin, Beams, Macrae, Tyson, Michie, Polec (Ellis, Dunstan)
Ruc: Cox, Sandilands (Thurlow, King)
Fwd: Mitchell, Roughead, Gunston, Watts, Caddy, Higgins (Mcdonough, Rohan)

Annoying that I had to put Watts in the team, but he's the best option in my forward line with those not locked out, and there's no chance of me putting Squizzy (Has sub written all over for the lions) and JKH (another sub risk)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back