Media Ratpack Productions: Rolling All-SFA Team - Season 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Omitted... I thought I had the system in my pocket... claiming a HFF spot playing on the ball... (Either you cottoned on or... well I can't think of how a HFF could have tipped me out of the slot)

Who do I have to sleep with to get a spot in the side...oh, that'd be me, fate worse than death really
Oh I don't know..... I think that could work. Not for me you understand. I don't swing that way. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Time to update the playing squad...

Last time...
Edition_7.JPG
This time...8 changes...congrats to:

And congrats to those included in the side this week:

Edition_8.jpg
Thoughts? Comments? Complaints? - sorry, pressed for time at the moment to do a halfway decent write up... :(

Would you all like me to list the top 10 for each line on the field?

Still in there

34633-Emma-Stone-oh-yeah-gif-UoI3_zps4e2ab61a.gif

I'm not happy about this. I'm going to write to my senator, and if he doesn't do something about the awful injustice, Barrack Obama.

I might even get the UN and / or Ginger Spice involved.
mmmmmmmmmmmm Ginger Spice

Used to have a really cool magazine of her ;)

Time to update the playing squad...

Last time...
View attachment 70965
This time...8 changes...congrats to:

And congrats to those included in the side this week:

View attachment 70966
Thoughts? Comments? Complaints? - sorry, pressed for time at the moment to do a halfway decent write up... :(

Would you all like me to list the top 10 for each line on the field?

tumblr_inline_mzpwodvofo1s11mox.gif

Oh really? Do you still have it and can you still separate the individual pages?
No has been lost amongst one of my many moves :(

No has been lost amongst one of my many moves :(
Oh for shame. I do know that feeling though. Bought this house 5 years ago but before that lived in 7 houses in 4 years (in 2 countries and a couple of states). I ended up giving a lot of stuff away just because I couldn't be arsed to move it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back