Media Ratpack Productions: Rolling All-SFA Team - Season 18

Remove this Banner Ad

...and welcome back to the Rolling SFA thread. Now, to refresh our miniscule memories, last week's team looked like this...

Edition_10.jpg

This week, we have 10 changes from last week.
In the backline we have:
The half back line is fairly stable this week with just the one change:
Across the centre there is also just the one change:
Across the Half Forward line is again just the one change:
The forward line sees 2 changes:
Only one change in our Rovers:
Speaking of which, the interchange now has:

Edition_11.jpg
Congrats to all named in the squad, and I can tell you that all positions are being closely contested on the Qooty field.
Till next week...

7 straight wins and still no love....

XZJSgPg.gif

So here we are after 2 weeks that seemed like an eternity, the split round is over and heads have stopped imploding, life, it seems, is back to normal - cue ominous music...
So, last time we were here we had a team that looked thus...

Edition_11.jpg

Now, thanks to the marvels of modern technology, here is the run down of changes to that team:

Backline - Sees the Wonders RookieListed maintain his place whilst the Warriors Frankston Rover pushes aside royboy2 and Son of God sending Aussie Rocker packing - SuperSub17 from the Wonders retaining his place as an emergency

Half Back - changes everywhere for the half back line, the Warriors El Dubya pushing Pie in the Sky aside, the Dragons Jatz muscling Grockadoc and the Bandits Lileasy sending bombersno1 packing. The Warriors Reginald Perrin pushes Marklar_33 out of the way of the emergency position.

Centre - NO CHANGES. The Royals Easty , the Bandits sherminator and the Wonders SSwans2011 all retain their place, with Bigeasy from the Bandits forcing his way in as emergency from Power Raid

Half Forward - A couple of changes sees the Warriors Norm Landrover push timtamWB out the way, WaLkEr_ThE_StAr force his way off the emergency list to take Rhodesy_Blues coveted position and the Bandits I bleed Blue retain his position, and Ashton Agar taking a spot as emergency.

Forward - The Demons cooney and the Warriors invinciBlues retain their position from last week, and the Roys Fred pushes Tarkyn_24 to emergency.

Ruck/Rover - The Wonders Shallow retains the Ruck, and the Royals NathanMJ_WB54 retains his place as a rover. The Furies Wacky Tiger playing good enough Qooty to push I_Dont_Care completely out of the side with the Hawks Itsmyshow taking the emergency spot away from spookism

Interchange - The Royals Wise Guy Sam has pushed Noobz0r out of the way and the Roys fitzroybulldog retains his place.

For those who prefer visuals...

Edition_12.jpg

So here we are after 2 weeks that seemed like an eternity, the split round is over and heads have stopped imploding, life, it seems, is back to normal - cue ominous music...
So, last time we were here we had a team that looked thus...

View attachment 77299

Now, thanks to the marvels of modern technology, here is the run down of changes to that team:

Backline - Sees the Wonders RookieListed maintain his place whilst the Warriors Frankston Rover pushes aside royboy2 and Son of God sending Aussie Rocker packing - SuperSub17 from the Wonders retaining his place as an emergency

Half Back - changes everywhere for the half back line, the Warriors El Dubya pushing Pie in the Sky aside, the Dragons Jatz muscling Grockadoc and the Bandits Lileasy sending bombersno1 packing. The Warriors Reginald Perrin pushes Marklar_33 out of the way of the emergency position.

Centre - NO CHANGES. The Royals Easty , the Bandits sherminator and the Wonders SSwans2011 all retain their place, with Bigeasy from the Bandits forcing his way in as emergency from Power Raid

Half Forward - A couple of changes sees the Warriors Norm Landrover push timtamWB out the way, WaLkEr_ThE_StAr force his way off the emergency list to take Rhodesy_Blues coveted position and the Bandits I bleed Blue retain his position, and Ashton Agar taking a spot as emergency.

Forward - The Demons cooney and the Warriors invinciBlues retain their position from last week, and the Roys Fred pushes Tarkyn_24 to emergency.

Ruck/Rover - The Wonders Shallow retains the Ruck, and the Royals NathanMJ_WB54 retains his place as a rover. The Furies Wacky Tiger playing good enough Qooty to push I_Dont_Care completely out of the side with the Hawks Itsmyshow taking the emergency spot away from spookism

Interchange - The Royals Wise Guy Sam has pushed Noobz0r out of the way and the Roys fitzroybulldog retains his place.

For those who prefer visuals...

View attachment 77311
I think a true fp should be in there, me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top of the ladder and no representative .......I'm Out!

Maybe we should form a breakway competition?

As the two best sides in this competition, we really should fill that side.

Be just like the Warriors and Gumbies to whine about not getting a fair deal despite sitting atop the ladder.

Let me play a sad song for you on the world's smallest violin :drunk:

Apologies for not posting round 11's Rolling SFA, but my router has been acting up, then it "died" so I replaced it only to find it was a line issue which took several days to rectify - I have the shakes from a lack of Internet!!!) What I'll do is post round 11's Rolling SFA today, and Friday I'll post round 12's so this thread is back on track...

Let's revisit the round 10 team...

Edition_12.jpg
Back - Warriors Frankston Rover retains his place with Hawks bombersno1 pushing RookieListed aside, Hawks Matt121 nudging @a tired and broken Son of God to obscurity, and Wonders SuperSub17 retaining his place as an emergency.

Half-Back - the Dragons Jatz retains his spot with El Dubya making way for the Alberton Swamprats Marto_ whilst Lileasy steps aside as the Wonders Marklar_33 pushes his way into the squad. The Warriors Reginald Perrin remains as emergency.

Centre - the Bombers Shermanator and Wonders SSwans2011 show their class by retaining their places. Easty makes way for Hawks Rendered Unsafe and Dragons Andonis1997 steals the emergency place from Bigeasy

Half-Forward - NO CHANGES -WooHoo!!!! The Hawks WaLkEr_ThE_StAr Bombers I bleed Blue and Warriors Norm Landrover all retain their places in the side with Hawks Ashton Agar also retaining his place as emergency.

Forward - The Demon's cooney too good in showing his class to be the only forward to retain his position. Hawk's Tarkyn_24 also showing his class by pushing Fred aside and earning a promotion from emergency to be a starting player. A welcome return to Bombers Bengwatkins as he shoves invinciBlues to the curb, and Furies Uncle_Leo slots into the emergency position.

Ruck/Rover - Shallow from the Wonders has retained his spot as ruck. Royals NathanMJ_WB54 pushed to the Interchange by Dragons chefmeister Warriors recently unretired BoshtrichBurger pushing the Furies Wacky Tiger to emergency.

Interchange - Warriors BigJoeD shoved Wise Guy Sam aside and Royals NathanMJ_WB54 pushes fitzroybulldog into obscurity...

Currently, there are 8 out of the 12 SFA teams represented in the squad.

Edition_13.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back